어떤 사람

|WHAT KIND OF PERSON?|

 "I want you to marry my son Yo"

But why?

I got out of the Queen's chamber after talking to her. I couldn't answer and God knows why. I didn't want to accept the offer but I didn't even wanted to reject it.

"I will take So back as my son"

Isn't that what So Oraboni is longing since decades?

I reached at Wook's residence to talk to Haesoo because she might help me with this problem but her and Chaeryeong went to the market so I decided to go there too.

"Oh- Choi Joon", I spotted Jimong's niece in the market but she totally ignored me. I'm sure she must have heard my voice.

"MY LADY, HERE ", I got distracted by someone's voice.

It was Chaeryeong. She was drenched with sweat.

"What's wrong?"

"Lady Soo followed some thugs who were chasing Wang Jung"

"Mwo? Chaeryeong-ah don't panic go and find some help I'll go to Soo", I picked up a knife from a shop and ran towards the direction Chaeryeong told me but not before paying for the knife.

When I reached here Haesoo was fighting with the thugs alongside Jung and even Choi Joon. Not going to lie but I was left totally impressed by Choi Joon's skills. I soon joined them. I stabbed some of them with my knife and kicked on others kidneys since that hurts the most.

Soon enough Wang Wook also came.

"Prince Wook"

I heard Haesoo's scream.

He lost his weapon and was surrounded by few of them.

"Prince Wook, here", I threw my knife which landed perfectly into his hands and then I ran towards him to help him after making sure Soo and Jung were safe.

But those men were never-ending which made us lose our energy but we fought anyways. We almost gave up but that's when So Oraboni appeared and all the thugs ran away out off fear.

That's my Oraboni.....

He's so cool.....

Jung thanked all of us for helping him and then everyone went on their own ways. I was on So Oraboni's horse as he was walking beside. Once we reached at Wook's house he helped me to get down the horse.

"Jihyun, you are real-"

"I'm sorry for getting into the fight but what could I even do, Haseoo is my only friend I couldn't leave her alone after knowing what happened", I apologized to him before he starts to scold me.

But instead of scolding he started to laugh confusing me.

"You can stop with that. I didn't mean to scold you. You should have let me complete my words. I should say, I was impressed earlier. You fight better the military men", So said.

"Of course, I'm good at fighting. I'm your sister after all", I flipped my hair.

"I know you have changed since your accident. You're brighter, stronger and understanding then ever but I just want you to stay safe. I can see that you can protect yourself but I don't want to put you in any risk, Jihyun", So continued.

"You too oraboni, don't get hurt", I whispered softly as my eyes were tearing up slowly.

"Why are you crying?", he patted softly on my back giving me a side hug.

He cares so much for me.....

Can't I just get married for him?

______________

"Soo-ya, Can I ask you something?", Jihyun asked Haesoo as she nodded while eating a teok.

"If you get a chance to help Lady Hae but in return you need to do something harmful to yourself. Will you do that?"

"Why are you talking weirdly? Did something happen?", Haesoo questioned.

"Nothing happened, I just had a dream last night. Now answer my question"

"If that something does not cost my life then I might consider it since this is not my life anyways also that I'm really thankful to eonnie", she replied.

Is a marriage with Wang Yo life threatening?

I need to know him first to find the answer to that.

What kind of person are you, Wang Yo?

"Thanks, girl. I'll see you later, bye", Jihyun waved her a goodbye and made her way out of the house towards Wang Yo's place.

She fasten her pace because her heart was getting impatient. It's not like she liked him but she actually didn't hate the idea of getting married to him. But why? Didn't she love her Captain Lee? Or maybe because they have same face? Does that make sense?

With all such thoughts she walked carelessly but then she tripped because of her skirt.

"Why can't you walk properly? Are you a child?", the person who saved her from falling spoke.

"Wang Yo?"