걱정

|WORRY|

Jihyun made her way inside Wook's residence after hanging out with the 3rd prince. She was really flustered because of Wang Yo's action earlier. Why did he hug her? No matter how much she tried to think about it there was no conclusion for that.

"Did you kill them for fun?"

Jihyun halted her steps when she heard Haesoo's voice. Without giving a thought she ran towards the direction of the sound.

Wand So was choking Haesoo. Jihyun's eyes widened at the scene. She rushed to stop So but she stopped when So let Haesoo free on his own.

"Go, I said GO AWAY", So shouted at Haesoo.

"I heard this is a place where you are supposed to held knife and kill people for living", Haesoo spoke.

While Jihyun was listening to the girl's words not bothering to make her presence visible to the other two as her eyes were tearing up by looking at the scene unfolding in front of her.

"So what? Wanting to live is not a crime. Ofcourse you cannot be forgiven but I will understand. Your feelings right now, it must be really miserable. Because I think I can relate to it", Haesoo said before walking away from the 4th Prince.

"Soo-ya..", Jihyun moaned when Haesoo's eyes fell on her.

"I'm alright. Go and check him out. He is hurt", Haesoo instructed.

Jihyun nodded and ran towards So not before giving Haesoo a pat on her shoulder with a small smile thanking for the comforting words she said to So.

Jihyun held Wang So and supported him to reach his room. She kept her mouth shut throughout the route. Wang So was glancing at her trying to get her attention but it was of no use.

He knew she was sulking.

They finally reached at the room as Jihyun left to bring some medicine and bandages for him.
As Wang So had closed his eyes thinking about her meet with the Queen Yoo. He hated the way she looked at him. Can't she treat him just like she does her other children? He was her child too.

Jihyun entered the room not before knocking the door.

"Remove your shirt", she said in a  emotionless tone with a stone face.

He did what she said without questioning.  Jihyun took a clean cloth and started to wipe his wounds softly. She started to wipe the blood on his face. He knew the mask will come on the way just like last time when Yeonhwa Princess cleaned his wounds. But not like that time when he stopped Yeonhwa to touch his face he removed the mask quietly. He would be lying if he said he didn't hesitate before doing that because last time he showed her his bare face was before she lost her memories. But Wang So hoped she won't judge him just because of a scar.

Which she didn't anyways. She didn't even react looking at his bare face. Just like he had expected.

"Jihyun-ah...... Oraboni was wrong this time. Forgive me", Wang So apologised.

Jihyun let out a huge sigh.

"Oraboni, What were you even thinking? Why did you get hurt? What's with this blood and the injury? Can't you think for yourself once? Last time you took the crown prince's place knowing someone is trying to hurt him. What if things get worst? What if you lose your life? Huh? And........ of course it seems like you don't even care about your life but what if you lose leg or something? Will you gain some sense then?", Jihyun spat out of frustration looking at Wang So's injury.

Wang So was glad that she finally spoke.

"I'm sorry", So apologised once again. This time Jihyun broke down. She took a seat beside So and hid her face with her hands as she let her tears out.

"Oraboni...... You know.. I mean, I have no one except you So Oraboni. Even the thought of being left alone without you scares the shit out of me. Didn't you hear? My family is trying to kill me. You are the only family I have. I know I might sound selfish but I don't want to lose you Oraboni. I really mean it", she finished.

"Jihyun-ah, I must have scared you. I'm really sorry. And I have no plans to leave you. And like you said, I am your only family. You are my only family too, my sister", So spoke softly while caressing Jihyun's face as he wiped off her tears.

"I promise I would never leave you alone, Jihyun-ah"