사랑스러운 요

|ADORABLE YO|

"Is everything alright, Lady Jihyun?" The crown prince asked me after we all made our way to the king's court.

"Everything is alright, Your highness. I'm actually curious about something. Do you mind if I ask you about it?" I replied the Crown Prince and then asked the King about my concern.

"You can go on,"

"Is it rude if I ask to leave the palace with Prince Wang Yo and Eunbyeol?"

"You want to leave the palace?" The King questioned.

"Only if you permit, your majesty,"

"Is anything wrong?" The Crown Prince interrogated.

"I don't think that the palace is a ideal place for leading a peaceful life, your highness,"

"So, you want to run away?"

The king's words caught me off guard. I didn't meant to hurt his feelings but I couldn't find of any other way to keep my family safe.

"I know it's not a decision I can be proud of but all I want is to protect my family. As you know Queen Yoo wants Prince Yo to have the throne but having a healthy Crown Prince, I think it's not a good idea to have an eye on it. I just want to Prince Yo to have a peaceful life, that's it your highness." I completed my words.

"Do you think Queen Yoo will allow that?"

"I will persuade her, your highness. No matter what it takes to," I finished.

The King asked me to leave the court for having a small talk with Jimong in private.

I was tapping my feet nervously.

"Lady Jihyun,"

"Crown Prince, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyways,"

"Aniya, you did great. Yo is lucky to have someone as genuine as you on his side," the crown prince replied with a smile.

You'll become a great King, Crown Prince Moo.

Jimong called us back. The King took a deep breath as he looked at me before speaking, "I allow you to leave the palace, Lady Jihyun. But make sure no one has any problem with it, especially Queen Yoo,"

"Thank you for your benevolence, your highness," I bowed.

Now the only thing left is persuading the Queen.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Why did you not wake me up? I have work to do,"

"You are not in a condition to work, Yo. I asked Joohyuk-ssi to cover for you. So just go back to sleep,"

"But-"

"Just sleep already. I'll go and make some porridge for you," Jihyun left their room and made her way to the kitchen inside their household. With Haewon's help she successfully made a delicious porridge and went back to Yo.

"I'm bac-," Jihyun halted her steps with a smile on her face when she saw her husband.

Yo was fast asleep while hugging the pillow like a koala hugging a tree.

Jihyun slowly walked towards the bed making sure that there was no sound, not wanting to disturb Wang Yo. She laid besides him and wiped off the sweat on his forehead.

The sleeping Yo instinctively wrapped his arms around Jihyun's waist and buried his face in her neck.

Jihyun found him adorable. No matter how scary his image was to Jihyun, Yo was always someone who was vulnerable and a softy inside. He had serious trust issues because of the way he sees the world. It was not totally his fault but again, it was his choice to believing his mother's intentions were right. But now, Jihyun was trying her level best to make Yo have a best life ever possible. She wanted him to know his worth and follow his heart.

There was a knock on the door.

"My lady, Queen Yoo wants to meet the Prince," Haewon's voice echoed inside the room.

Can she make it till the end?

Adorable Yo uwu~~~