Epilogue

"Nurse, she just held my hand", Yohan screamed as soon as he felt Hyuna's hand over his.

The nurse called the doctor and asked Lee Yohan to leave the room. Yohan was walking front and back trying to calm himself down.

"What happened to my sister?" Mina, Hyuna's sister ran towards Yohan who was standing outside the ICU.

"She suddenly held my hand and the machine started to beep. I have no idea what's wrong with her", Yohan explained.

And that day Hyuna woke up from her coma. She was back from the past. Hyuna didn't remember anything happened while she was in coma.

It's been few days since she woke up. Today, it was the first day of work after her sick leave finally ended.

Hyuna took a warm bath and changed into her work clothes in a hurry. She skipped her breakfast because she was getting late. She wore her shoes quickly as she heard the car horn.

"I'm coming!!!" She screamed while locking the door.

"I'm sorry I overslept", she gave him a cheeky smile.

"I told you to rest a little more. I'm your captain but you never listen to me", Yohan sulked.

"Who knew, a day like this where I can see you acting all cute could actually come"

"Thanks to someone", Yohan mocked back.

Yohan passed a bag filled with food to her.

"I'm sure you didn't get to eat your breakfast,"

"My boyfriend is the best!!!!", Hyuna raised from her seat and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm driving, do you want to end up in the hospital again?"

"I'm sorry", she whispered and sat still on her seat with a small pout on her face.

Yohan chuckled at her behaviour.

"Do you remember I asked you to be my date for my cousin's wedding this weekend?"

"I would love to go but your family will be there, right?"

"Scared that they won't like you?"

Hyuna nodded at Yohan's words.

"They would love you. I'm sure of it"

Yohan was always a reserved person. His family tried to set him up with many dates but it never worked out. So if Yohan himself brings a girl, she must be really special for him. He's family was literally waiting for him to have a girlfriend at this point.

Yohan parked the car and both of them made their way to the military headquarters Seoul. Hyuna being all giggly since she was meeting everyone after a long time entered the building.

"Hyuksoo Sunbae!!" Hyuna ran towards Lee Hyuksoo.

"You are finally back!" Hyuksoo gave her a head pat.

"Hyuna?"

"MY GIRL'S BACK!!!!"

"HWANG HYUNA, WE MISSED YOU"

Jungmin, Juyeon and Gunil were screaming at the top of their voice as they spotted Hyuna. They pulled her into a group hug.

Yohan being his overprotective self came and pushed everyone away from Hyuna.

Hyuksoo chuckled softly looking at his best friend's possesive behaviour towards his girlfriend.

"Oh my God, Jungmin is crying!" Gunil pointed at Jungmin who was hiding his face between his arms.