최준 2

Choi Joon 2

I still remembered the first time I saw Jihyun. She was fighting against the assassins alongside the Princes' and Royal Soldiers.

She entered the battlefield just to save her brother, Wang So. Such a foolish girl, it was Wang So whom she wanted to protect.

She wanted to protect the Wolf dog himself.

She even hurt herself in the process. But during all this I could somewhere feel her sincere love towards her brother which moved my heart. Atleast she was not influenced by the people inside the palace.

Kang Jihyun....

She made me lose my focus from my revenge. I pushed her away all the time. Most of the times I just ignored her and showed zero percent of interest on her.

Until when?

I could just ignore her physically but mentally she was on my mind 24/7.

As I was continuing the fight between my heart and my mind it was announced that Wang Yo and Jihyun were getting married. Out of all the princes' the arrogant Prince Wang Yo?

But then I decided get over her. It was not like we would end up together in this society. How can a woman be with another woman! It was not acceptable. Just like that I got back to my revenge, Princess Raon helped me because she knew Queen Yoo was trying to get in way of Wang Yo and Jihyun which is the last thing she wanted her mother to do. It was not a easy decision from her side.

Yesterday, the rain ritual took place. Raon had overheard Queen Yoo screaming at Yo just because he failed to be the one taking part in the ritual. She told me about Jihyun getting the King's permission to leave the palace for good but the Queen was not going to let them. The Princess asked me to carry my plan today itself. I knew that I was rushing everything just because Raon asked me to. I was supposed to decline her offer.

I couldn't decline it.

The greed took over my mind when I heard from my spy that the Queen was trying to hurt Jihyun just like she did to Prince Yo's first wife. The Queen poisoned Eunbyeol's mother because Yo's priorities started to change because of her. This was something nobody knew.

Even Prince Yo.

If Queen Yoo dies, I'd get my revenge. Jihyun and Wang Yo will have a peaceful life. Many people's life would become easier.

"Do you even remember that promise you made with me? That you will accept So Oraboni as your son if I get married to Prince Yo. I never expected you to fulfill that but stil-"

I heard Jihyun's cries. She couldn't speak further because the Queen was choking her. I hid behind the wall not wanting to make my presence to them.

"C-can't you see that you are hurting your children?" She continued.

Queen let her free and left walking towards the exit. I ran towards Jihyun as she fell down on her knees clutching her neck breathing heavily because of the lack of air.

"Lady Jihyun,", I called her softly.

She lifted her head up, my eyes fell on her redden face and eyes filled with tears. The scene broke my heart.

I can't let her suffer anymore.

I kneeled down matching her height with mine.

"Are you alright?"

"I-I'm sorry y......you had to witness this," she murmured between her small sobs.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into my chest. I let her calm down for a minute. She also wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face into my neck. Everything around me went blank when I felt her breath on my neck. I could feel my body getting hotter because of the skin ship. I mentally scolded myself for feeling this way while she was hurting.

She's married for goodness sake.

Few minutes later she parted away from me giving me a thankful smile.

I looked away feeling embarassed because I knew how flustered my face was because of everything happened a second ago.

"My mother used to do that when I cried in my childhood," I said awkwardly running my hand behind my neck.

She let out a adorable laugh.

"Thank you, I really needed that Joon-ah,"

"Joon-ah?", I blushed at the nickname she gave me.

"You want me to call you Choi Joon? Come on, drop those formalities already," she pouted cutely.

How could I say no to her!

I took her to my personal place where I had some alcohol. Jihyun was more than thankful for everything. She got drunk with few glasses of liquor which I was thankful for. I asked Haesoo to take care of Jihyun. I knew I could trust her with Jihyun. I entered the Queen's chamber without drawing any attention.

"Choi Joon, take this"

Raon was standing outside the Queen's room with a pocket knife in her hands. I could see the pain in her eyes. She was acting tough but the Raon I knew was so sensitive.

I hope you don't regret this later, friend.

I took the knife from her hands, giving her a nod and entered the room.

Finally I get to take my revenge, Queen Yoo.

My Prince : Wang Yo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें