Chapter 48

The meal passed without any other trouble. Soon their desserts arrived at the table. Pete, Bucky, and Steve dug into theirs with gusto while Julia and Crysta ate slowly.

"Mmm this is really good," Julia murmurs before taking another bite giving a soft moan in contentment.

Crysta smiles when she sees Bucky and Steve stop eating; they just stare at their girl as she enjoys her dessert. Pete just ignores it and keeps eating. Julia feels eyes on her and she stops eating putting her fork down. She feels embarrassed and curls up on the seat.

"Jules aren't you hungry?" Crysta asks before taking another bite

"Yeah, I'm just not used to being stared at while I eat is all," Julia admits.

"I think you're making noises that are getting your guys riled up," Crysta admits glancing at them.

"Oh I'm sorry," Julia says looking down her cheeks heating in embarrassment.

"Doll its ok. We just want to get you home faster so we can finish what we started earlier," Steve says pulling her close and nibbling on her ear.

Julia closes her eyes and bites her lip so she doesn't let out a moan. That plan goes out the window when another hand slides over her thigh and begins to rub her.

"Oh god," she moans not caring that Pete was staring with his mouth hanging open.

The server comes around and tries to back off until Crysta waves him over "Can I help you miss?"

"Yes, can we get to-go boxes for their food please?" Crysta asks

"Of course," the server nods and quickly grabs to-go boxes for the whole table before scurrying away.

Crysta swats Pete and gathers up the food, "Jules we'll just take this over to your place then we'll leave alright?"

Julia could barely nod as the guys were lavishing so much attention on her. Crysta and Pete get up and leave. Soon after the guys stop and Steve gets up discretely adjusting himself before pulling Julia out of the booth with Bucky following. Steve tosses a five dollar bill on the table; Bucky gives him a look. Julia is already headed for the door.