Chapter 31

Bucky and Steve watch her head to the bathroom and wait for the door to close. Once its closed Bucky clips Steve upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Crysta called me and told me Julia fell off the ladder at work. She could've been hurt punk!"

"I was there Buck, I caught her before she realized what was happening. Besides she saved me from a group of fan girls."

"Fine I'll let it go this time, but next time..."

"I know, I know."

Julia heard them in the bathroom and felt bad that she caused all this trouble. She sank down in the water thinking their life would be easier without her in it. Her phone goes off and as she reaches for it a glass of wine is put in her hand.

"Uh uh no distractions tonite doll," Bucky says answering her phone," Hello I'm sorry Julia is going to be busy tonite and for the next two months."

Crysta laughs, "Bucky you are just too much. By the way she's been approved for a leave of absence while you guys are here. Apparently some problem with fan girls."

Bucky chuckles," So the punk was good for something. What else did you need tonite doll face?"

"Well that girl, Tina has invited all of us to a club on Friday. We'll all be there and it'll give you guys a chance to show her off."

"Fine we'll go just know any funny business and we're gone," Bucky warned.

"No problem, now you guys enjoy your night. I'll send the info in a couple days. Bye," Crysta says hanging up.

Bucky pockets her phone after hanging up," Now I know you heard the argument out there, but believe me we want you in our lives. We are your heroes first and foremost alright? Now once you're done I want you to get into that fluffy robe and go to the bedroom ok?"

"Ok," she says quietly still feeling bad.

He reaches down and lifts up her chin placing a tender kiss on her lips," No more bad thoughts tonite is all about you. Alright doll?"

Julia nods and bites her lip as she watches him walk out of the bathroom. She lets out a low whistle.

"All yours doll and don't forget it," Bucky says closing the door.