Chapter 8

A pounding on the door pulls Julia out of her sound sleep. She stretches and yawns as she gets up.

"I'm coming hold your horses," she yells as she gets to the door. Opening it she sees Crysta on the other side ," Yes?"

"Jules  I have the most...am I interrupting something?" Crysta wondered

"Nope just had the most realistic dream ever of my soulmates is all, what's up?"

"Umm Jules where'd you get that shirt then?" Crysta asks

Julia looks down and sees that she's wearing a man's black shirt that comes down to her knees," Ok this is different."

"C'mon Jules there's something else," Crysta shows her the marks on her neck in the mirror," Now how do you explain those and don't say curling iron."

Crysta walks her to the kitchen and sits her down at the table. She goes to make up a pot of coffee;  once it was done Crysta poured Julia a cup after adding sugar to it.

"Okay Jules you didn't have a dream what happened really did happen," Crysta explains after Julia takes a drink.

"So you're telling me that I really had...with...." Julia stammered.

Crysta nodded, "And from what I see you really enjoyed it," she grinned.

She leans forward, "Ok girl spill.  I want to know how those two are in bed. Are they rough or gentle?"

Julia smiles ," Well they're both really gentle."

She took a sip of her coffee to hide the blush creeping up on her cheeks.