Chapter 24

Later that day Julia yawned and cuddled in to the chest of the guy holding...wait what? She cracks open an eye and sees Bucky. Smiling she reaches out a hand to touch his cheek pulling away when he groans. With a grin cause she knows who's behind her she wiggles her hips into Steve who also groans. Once she sees their eyes open she shuts hers.

"Hey punk I think someone's awake," Bucky muttered.

"I got that feeling too when she decided to be naughty a few seconds ago. Maybe she does it when she's asleep too," Steve replies," Wanna try something?"

Bucky nods," What did you have in mind?"

Steve moves her hair from her neck and kisses it softly. When he gets no response he tries again closer to her collar bone. Her body moves slightly and she bites her lip to hold in a moan. Bucky chuckles when her grip gets tighter. Her eyes pop open.

"Ummm hi," Julia says blushing.

"Hi yourself doll, we missed you," Bucky replies smiling.

"I can tell," she says burying her head in his chest.

Steve and Bucky chuckle hugging her close. She snuggles into their embrace.

"I was so worried," Julia admits sniffling a little.

"Its ok doll we're here now and that's all that matters," Steve murmurs into her hair," Your wish is our command alright. We can stay right here or we can go out it is entirely up to you."

Julia smiles, "Maybe we could just stay here that is if you're not needed elsewhere."

"Don't worry about that we took two months of vacation. You need us right now," Steve said, " And no arguments ok?"

Julia nods and Bucky perks up "Punk the flowers remember?"

Steve gets up and heads for the kitchen. Julia sits up "You guys didn't have to get me...Oh my and my favorite color!" Julia exclaims when she sees the bouquet

"See I told you she'd love'em and jerk what about the other surprise?" Steve gestured

"Oh right," Bucky rolls to the side and takes a box from his pocket.

"Isn't it a little early for that...Oh my I love them thank you!" Julia exclaimed looking at the earrings

Tears well up in her eyes "Come here and let me welcome you home."

First she pulls Steve in and kisses him deeply then pulls Bucky in for the same treatment. The guys smile.

"Now that's a welcome home kiss," Bucky remarked.