Chapter 30

Bucky was pacing in the apartment when they got back. He heard footsteps racing up the stairs. Turning he sees Julia rush in Steve not far behind her. They're both smiling. Immediately he goes to Julia and checks her for injuries.

"Bucky I'm fine," Julia protested.

"Are you sure? You know this punk would run into a fire just to save you," his voice goes soft,"And so would I."

Julia cups his cheeks in her hands and leans up to kiss him. She smiles when she pulls back.

"Its ok Bucky I'm not leaving anytime soon," she whispers wrapping her arms around him hugging him close.

Bucky sighs and rubs her back. She cuddles in to his chest and looks up at him.

"Bucky?"

"Hmm?"

"I've had a craving for chocolate today do you think you can..."

He smiles and kisses her the way she wanted earlier. As with Steve she moans into his mouth and doesn't break away till said person clears his throat.

"Warning jerk if we don't kiss her like that every morning before she leaves its no you know what," Steve says.

"Not a problem for me cause I can always..."

Julia knows what his insinuation means and tries to pull from his arms. Bucky doesn't let go.

"Doll easy please I was only kidding," he presses himself to her," Feel that doll? I've been like that since we got back and its cause of you."

She relaxes a bit then presses back against him pulling a groan from his lips. Grinning she does it again. Steve chuckles as he watches Bucky try to keep himself in control before he does something he shouldn't. Bucky growls at him. Taking advantage of her not paying attention he leans down and nibbles her earlobe pulling a moan from her.

"Now doll I want you to scoot that tempting body of yours into the bedroom and get into the tub you hear me?" Bucky whispered in her ear

"Yes sir or should I say yes Sarge?" Julia replies giggling as she dodges another swat to her rear this one from Bucky