Chapter 26

"We're decent c'mon in," Julia shouts before kissing her guys again.

Crysta chuckled as she comes in "Whoa, whoa Jules let'em breathe."

Julia pulls away, but isn't let go from Steve's lap. Her face is beet red. Crysta smiles then frowns when she sees tear tracks on Julia's face. Before she can say a word Bucky quickly comes to his girl's rescue.

"It was all a misunderstanding doll. We talked it through. She's trying to figure out something," he tries to explain the reason it seemed like Julia was kissing the breath out of them," This is all new to her and us. She needs to see that we love her and she can interrupt any time."

Crysta crosses her arms eyebrow lifted," That had better be it or I'll make sure you two can't father children, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," Bucky muttered sheepishly looking down.

"Mr. Barnes would you follow me please," Crysta asks walking back to the door. Once there she takes out an envelope," Now these are for you two. Jules had them taken as a surprise for you and she doesn't know the photographer developed and printed them early."

She gives it to him," You'll like those photos and if you check a dresser drawer you'll find one of the outfits in there. Have fun," Crysta remarks as she leaves.

"Hey punk if you can tear yourself from our girl could you come here a sec?"

Steve gets up after promising he'll be back and wanders over to Bucky, "What is it?"

Bucky opens up the envelope and pulls out the pictures. Both of their eyes open wide at the poses.

"Wow she looks...oh boy what I..." Steve starts.

"Easy punk. Its been a while since she's had both of us. We're taking this slow remember?"

Steve nods," But we can still kiss her right?"

"Yes we can and look here's a set of the pictures for our wallets. What's this written on the backs 'For my boys don't forget what's waiting at home for you. Hurry back yours Jules'.

The guys smile and hide the pictures. They spend the rest of the day and night acquiescing to their girl's explorations.