Chapter 5

It took Crysta fifteen minutes to get back to Julia's place with the guys following. Crysta parks the car and before she can get out Julia's door is opened from the outside. Her eyebrows lift as notices a hand reach inn and unbuckle her friend before pulling her out. She gets out of the car and walks around to the other side. Crysta looks over and sees a stunned Julia in Steve's arms.

"Uh you can put me down I can walk," Julia protested trying unsuccessfully to get out of his arms.

Crysta chuckles at her friend, who turns to glare at her. She walks over to her.

"Mr. Rogers you can set her down unless you know which apartment is hers," Crysta said.

Steve had the grace to blush. He put Julia down on the ground steadying her so she didn't fall. Bucky chuckles at Steve and walks to them. He knew better then to get in the middle of this. Besides he wanted her in the middle just in a different way.

"What're you laughing at soldier boy?" Julia said not quite snapping at Bucky

"Nothing doll."

Crysta grabs her arm and pulls her over to the side of the building. She did not look very happy.

"Jules stop it. Enjoy yourself, let loose for once ok?" Crysta said smiling," Trust me those two will never leave you. Besides I'd like to see the look on Tina's face when they come to get you from work one day."

A smile creeps across Julia's face and Crysta nudges her with a knowing smile, "You're right I can't wait to see her face."

Arms wrap around Julia from behind and pull her to a muscled chest. She let out a squeak of surprise.

"C'mon doll lets get going," Bucky said almost whining.

Crysta chuckled, "Somebody's anxious."

"Damn right I am," Bucky replies before nibbling on Julia's ear.

Julia's eyes closed as she leaned back against him. She heard Steve's voice admonishing Bucky for his language.

"Crysta, keys," Julia almost whispers holding them out to her.

Crysta takes them and opens up the door for her friend.