Chapter 9

The shower turns off in the bathroom and the guys walk out towels around their hips. Walking towards the bed they expect to see their girl still sleeping only to find her gone. Feminine laughter draws them to the kitchen and they see her talking to her friend. Taking a chance they slip in unnoticed. They stand behind Julia who's hair is all tousled up like someone's ran their fingers through it.

"Wow," Crysta breathes staring at Bucky.

"Uh Earth to Crysta what are you.." Julia turns her head to be greeted with two bare sculpted chests.

Her mouth goes dry and her eyes travel up to see two pairs of blue eyes twinkling at her. Bucky winks and she turns red before turning around. Crysta's mouth is still hanging open. Julia throws a dish towel at her hoping to bring her out of it.

"Hey!" Crysta exclaims

"Thought that'd snap  you out of it," Julia replies smiling.

Crysta grips the towel, "Anyway before your boy toys came in I wanted to tell you I found my soulmate."

Julia's eyes got wide. The guys sauntered over to the coffee maker and grabbed cups before pouring themselves each a cup of coffee.

"Well don't hold me in suspense who is it?"

Crysta motions her to lean in and when she does her shirt lifts up just enough the guys almost choke on their coffee. Julia squeals in shock then laughs.

"I knew it. I knew it'd be you and Peter. So you two going out tonite or what?" Julia says sitting back down

"We're planning on it unless..."

"I know Crysta, we are both gonna have to worry about that, "Julia says patting her hand.

Crysta sighs, "So what are your plans for...never mind I can already guess."