Chapter 50

In no time at all they were walking up the stairs to the apartment. Steve pats himself down for the key; Bucky rolls his eyes as Julia giggles at him.

"Do I have to frisk you for the key doll?" Steve asks raising an eyebrow

Julia pretends to think about it and has Bucky set her down. She puts her left hand on her hip, "Do your worst Captain."

"Ok sweetheart against the wall and spread those legs," Steve orders crossing his arms.

Bucky steps back and just watches. He knows what'll happen next if Julia doesn't move quick enough and prepares to step in if necessary.

Julia walks and turns facing him, "Like this?"

Steve chuckles and spins her the other way," Hands on the wall doll and spread those legs like you'll be doing later."

Julia moans and closes her eyes as she does what he asks, " Good girl," Steve murmurs.

Steve first runs his hands over her arms skimming across her chest not paying attention to her breasts at all. Methodically he pats down her legs before putting a hand into her pocket. With this he pulls her hips back into him letting her feel how riled up he is.

"Feel that sweetheart?" he whispers in her ear

Julia nods biting her lip.

"Soon that will be so deep inside you that you won't know where you end and I begin," Steve promises as he takes the keys from her pocket before letting her go.

Bucky reaches to grab her before she falls. He is careful not to touch her hand as Steve unlocks the door.

"Hand still hurt doll?" he asks

Julia nods and follows Steve inside with Bucky close beside her.