Chapter 45

The girls make their way to the diner and find a booth. A server comes over and gives them menus.

"You ladies expecting anyone else or do you want to order?" the server inquired

"Yes we're expecting our boyfriends. They should be here soon," Crysta answered," But we will order drinks if that's alright."

"Of course," the server pulls out a pad," What would you like?"

"We'll both have raspberry ice teas to start," Crysta tells the server.

"Alright I'll have those right up for you," the server smiles and walks away.

Julia's smile fades and she taps her fingers on the table nervously. She looks out the window every few minutes. Crysta puts her hand on Julia's.

"Shh its ok don't worry," Crysta says trying to soothe her.

The server sets down their drink," Do you know how long..."

"No we don't and yes she is expecting company as well," Crysta says sending him off.

Julia unwraps her straw and puts it in her drink. Quickly she takes a drink and looks out the window again.

"Jules they'll be here soon trust me..."

Before the words are halfway out of her mouth two figures walk in carrying a third. The third figure is plopped next to Crysta while one of the figures pulls Julia to her feet before moving into the booth; Julia is put into the middle and the other figure sits beside her.

"Ok ladies I see you boyfriends...Oh my god its Captain America and the...the Winter Soldier," the server stammered," Do you girls share or..."

"No. Do you see the girl you ignored sitting between them?" Crysta asked the server

The server nodded and gulped," Yes."

"Well she's with them and this guy with the black eye is with me," Crysta replied.

"Uh huh, yeah sure," the server answers shaking his head.