Chapter 27

The next day Julia tries to get ready for work. Every time she leaned over to get something a wolf whistle sounded.

"Can you two let me get dressed?" Julia grumbled

Both of the guys chuckled and get up. They wrap their arms around her.

"You know how we'd prefer you?" Bucky whispers in her ear nibbling on the lobe

"I know, but I have to work..." she stops as Steve kisses her collarbone.

She moans and arches back into them when a knock is heard at the door. Too engrossed in what they're doing none of them hear the door open.

"Jules hey Jules you ready for work? You'd better be dressed or we're gonna be late," Crysta called.

The guys groan and move away from Julia. They come out of the bedroom looking like sulky school boys.

"Aw did I interrupt something?" Crysta teased

Julia walks out chuckling "They were trying to get me to stay home today. Don't worry I'll be back later."

Crysta shakes her head "Oh Jules don't forget I won't be able to take you home today. I have an appointment after work."

"So who is..." Julia looks over and sees the grins on Bucky and Steve's face," So that's why you two didn't fight it when she called out."

She shakes her head and reaches for her coat. It was taken from her and slid on her shoulders. Crysta smiles watching the interaction.

"Now do I get a kiss goodbye or do I have to wait till later," Julia muses out loud.

They each get up and give her a soft peck on her lips. She looked disappointed and left with Crysta.

The guys watched them leave and noticed that Julia didn't have her typical smile. They sighed.

"Don't worry Buck we'll make it up to her," Steve says.

"She just looked so disappointed punk. She deserved a better goodbye kiss."

"I know, but we have a surprise for her tonite remember?"

Bucky nods," We've got almost all day to do this so lets get moving."