Chapter 25

They spent the rest of the day just taking it easy. The furthest they moved was to the sofa in the living room. Julia's phone went off and before she could grab it Steve was already holding it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Steve its Crysta I'm just checking on Julia. She ok after all that mess that happened?"

"Yeah she's ok. All she needs is some rest we'll make sure nothing else bothers her."

"Good. Now remind her she works day after tomorrow. I'll pick her up, but I can't..."

"I got it doll we can pick her up."

Steve finishes the conversation and hangs up the phone. During the conversation Julia dozed off on the sofa. The guys smile and put her to bed. Bucky checks the locks while Steve turns off the lights. They then slide in beside her on either side before covering up.

x               x                 x                x

The next day Julia wakes to the smell of coffee. She looks frantically for them and sighs with relief when she sees the two imprints on the pillows. Yawning she gets up and stumbles into the kitchen. A sight that greets her makes her groan and turn around. Stumbling she plops on the sofa.

The guys jump apart when they hear the groan. Bucky face palm and Steve shoves him into the living room.

"Tina was right I'll never keep their attention never," Julia sobs into her hands.

Bucky sits next to her and pulls her to him," Doll we love you don't ever question that. We get this is new to you, so we'll take this slow ok?"

Julia nods, " I just don't want to ruin..."

"You aren't ruining anything. Just tell us what makes you uncomfortable and we'll work with it."

"Alright I'm sorry for overreacting," she apologizes.

"Hush doll its ok you don't have to apologize," Bucky says gently rocking her, "Now lets get you some coffee hmm?"

Steve comes in with a tray, "Coffee is served. Is everything ok?"

Bucky nods, "Yeah we're good. She just felt she was interrupting."

Steve rubs her back," Interrupt any time sweetheart we won't stop you."

Julia lifts up tear filled eyes to them and licks her lips, "May I try something?"

The guys nod and each grab a cup of coffee. After each take a sip Julia kisses one then the other.

"Hmmm..."

"What?" they both ask

"You both taste different. Bucky tastes like chocolate and Steve tastes like strawberries," Julia giggles," My favorite."

The guys look confused before she kisses them again. A knock breaks her from them.