Chapter 41

Steve hears moans coming from the living room and finds Julia straddling Bucky. Her head is tilted to the side while Bucky is lavishing attention on her neck occasionally brushing her marks with his lips. Every time he brushed the mark she moaned and jerked in his arms like electricity was going through her. Steve chuckles and walks in.

"Looks like I lied to Crysta," he remarks sitting beside them.

Bucky lifts up his head, "No you didn't. We've only been kissing punk nothing more."

Julia leans her head on his shoulder trying to hide her disappointment. She stays silent while they talk above her. Just hearing their deep voices causes heat to pool in her belly. Their voices always seemed to have this effect on her. Taking a chance she tries to move her hand so she can get some relief.

The guys don't notice at first and just kept talking. Soon Julia jerks and gasps in Bucky's arms then relaxes into them.

"Umm what was that?" Steve wonders

"I think our girl took care of her own pleasure since we were ignoring her," Bucky murmurs.

Julia giggles softly then kisses Bucky's neck," Yup. Can't help it, your voices just..." she turns bright red and turns her face into Bucky's shoulder.

Bucky's eyebrows lift," I get it."

"Get what Buck?"

"The sounds of our voices get her in the mood punk is what she means," thinking about it he chuckles, "Our movies did something to you last night didn't they?"

Julia hides her head and Bucky chuckles," Guess that answers that."

Steve scratches his head in confusion yet and Bucky clips him upside the head "Ow! What was that for?"

"That was for you ignoring our girl when she needed something and I guess I deserve one too. I shouldn't have led her on with my comment about the lollipop. I don't even know if she knew what I meant," Bucky mutters.

"I...do," Julia murmurs quietly," I may not be as experienced, but I do  know what you meant."

"Oh really?" Bucky's eyebrows raised

"Yeah and you soldier boy are nothing, but a tease," Julia says moving out of his arms," I'm going to shower since you two seem more involved with each other."

 She walks off not sparing them a glance trying to hide her tears.