Chapter 52

Steve finds Julia stretched out on the sofa her injured hand on a pillow and her feet on Bucky's lap. They were watching tv and completely immersed in what was on. Bucky was massaging her feet pulling a moan from her when he hits a knot. Steve sets down the pills and glass of water. He carefully puts the ice pack on her hand, a hiss escapes her lips.

"Sorry doll," Steve apologizes before sitting on the floor in front of her.

"It's ok and I'm not mad at you," Julia murmurs letting her left hand move to his head rubbing gently.

"Mm that feels nice. No one's ever done this for me," Steve replies smiling.

Julia smiles and giggles," Imagine the scalp massage I can give you with two good hands."

"I could imagine what else you could rub with two good hands," Bucky chimes in grinning.

"Uh huh and if you don't behave my mouth won't be there either," Julia adds smiling.

Bucky and Steve pout at that, "Please doll," they all but beg.

"I promise I will when my hand stops aching in a bit. To be honest my mouth has been watering since the movies," she admitted squirming a bit then wincing.

Steve noticed when her free hand tensed, "Easy doll we won't force you. Take care of your hand first."

"But..."

"No buts doll, waiting makes it better," Steve soothes her, " We love you no matter what. Maybe if you behave..."

"Hmmm...what Steve spit it out," Julia teased.

Steve goes bright red and before he can answer a knock is heard at the door. All three of their heads looked towards the door.

"Were you expecting anyone doll?" Steve asks getting up

"No I don't think so. Just be...nevermind I trust you," Julia said.

Steve leans down and kisses the top of her head, "I know doll," he murmurs and walks to the door.

He opens the door and Crysta is standing there with Peter.

"Something wrong dollface?" Steve asked

"I heard that something happened after we left. Is Julia ok?" Crysta asked wringing her hands

Steve smiles and chuckles, "She's ok come on in and see for yourself. Don't worry we're all decent."