Chapter 32

Bucky whistles as he walks to the bedroom. He starts lighting the candles they picked up earlier; Steve pokes his head in to check on his progress.

"How's she doing?" he inquired

"She heard the argument punk and was upset. She thinks its her fault we fought and feels bad. Tonite she is going to be reminded she is loved and wanted," Bucky says determined.

Steve hugs him," She will Buck we'll make sure of it."

Julia wanders in and stays quiet. She just watches a bit then goes to the closet to get a blanket and an extra pillow. As she reaches up to grab them after opening the door a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Gasping in shock she looks down to see a metal hand and knows Bucky has her. The other set of hands closes the closet door.

"Doll what did we tell you?" Bucky whispers in her ear

"Don't be afraid to interrupt," Julia repeats.

"That's right and we both love you so very much. We are going to remind you every day how loved and cherished you are," Bucky says hugging her.

"Now sweetheart you are going to be pampered and this is the part I lost to mr smooth moves here. Enjoy alright?" Steve says lifting her chin placing a gentle kiss on her lips before leaving the room

Once the door closes Bucky swings Julia into his arms. She grabs on afraid she was going to be dropped.

"I've got you, I wouldn't let anything happen to you," Bucky chuckles then lays her onto the bed, "Now off with that robe doll and lay back down alright."

He turns his back and goes over to collect the lotion he picked up when Steve left to get her. When he turned back she was already laying down the light of the candles glinting off her glasses; chuckling he reaches down and plucks the glasses off her face.

"Hey!"

"Sorry doll tonite you don't need to see what's going on just concentrate on feeling ok?" Bucky says setting her glasses on the nightstand

"Fine," Julia says pouting.

"Doll just relax and you may just get a treat later," Bucky whispers in her ear.

"Promise?"

"I promise gorgeous now just close your eyes and delve into your fantasies."

She smiles and closes her eyes. Bucky warms the lotion in his hands and begins to rub her shoulders.