Chapter 18

After their excursion the girls decided to have a sleepover at Julia's. They figured it would be a while before they'd see her after her guys got back. On the way they ordered pizza and picked up wine. While Julia got her wine glasses out the other girls pulled out the movies they'd watch for the night. Grinning they watch Julia's face when she notices the movies.

"Oh no you guys didn't," Julia stammers.

Crysta chuckles "We thought that you could use a dose of eye candy before they get back. Considering you already know what's under those uniforms."

Julia turns bright red and sits on the sofa. The girls smile as they turn on the first movie.

Meanwhile...

The plane lands on the roof of the headquarters. Both Steve and Bucky scramble out. They're met by Loki and Hawkeye who lead them back inside. A long night was ahead of them as they had to be debriefed as to the mission they were on. It was after midnight when they were finally allowed to get some rest.

Both yawning they figured it was too late to go to Julia, so they went to bed.

x                x                  x             x

The girls had fallen asleep shortly after watching the last movie. Julia managed to get into her own bed and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.