Chapter 36

They get through the first movie without any  incident. During the second one Steve and Bucky's hands slip under her robe and inch up her legs. Unconsciously Julia opens her legs a little as she stretches. Once the guys reach their destination her eyes close and she bites her lip. Her feet on Steve's lap unconsciously rub on an area and pull a groan from him; the same happens to Bucky when her hips grind into his.

"Doll you're killing us," Bucky groans bending his head down to kiss her neck.

"Sorry can't...ooh...help it," Julia pants as two fingers slide into her causing her back to arch upwards.

"She's close Buck," Steve murmurs," Should we stop?"

"You stop and you can sleep on the sofa Captain," Julia almost shouts.

Bucky chuckles, "You heard her."

Julia bites her lip as the guys continue to pleasure her. She hits her peak just as Bucky's mask falls off. She comes down slowly and relaxes into Bucky's arms.

"Mmm that was wonderful. Now do you..."

"Its fine doll. We'll be ok," Steve reassures her.

"Ok," she says quietly trying to draw her feet back up to her chest.

Steve keeps a firm hold on them," Uh uh you keep those right there."

Julia looks confused, but keeps her feet on his lap. She rests her head on Bucky's shoulder watching the movie not making a peep. Thinking she'd be uncomfortable Bucky reaches for a small pillow. Steve shakes his head imperceptibly telling him not to. Bucky ignored him and grabs it anyways; he settled it on his shoulder.

Julia tried to situate herself more comfortably and frowned at feeling something lumpy under her head. She reaches back and feels a pillow instead of a shoulder. Instead of getting upset Julia tilts her head a bit and kisses his neck. This brings a slight shiver to his skin. Smiling at his reaction she does it again till his eyes close; once they're closed she grabs the pillow and hits him with it.

"You ass!" she yells and gets up going to the kitchen

Before Steve can admonish her for her language she's already in the kitchen. This time Steve clips Bucky upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Bucky grumbled

"You know what that was for. Now you ticked her off," Steve said pausing the movie," I told you not to grab the pillow and what did you do huh?"

"I thought she'd be uncomfortable resting her head against that shoulder. She doesn't need a crick..."

The sound of glass shattering brought them to their feet. They rush into the kitchen and see a broken glass on the floor. Julia has the broom and dustpan; Steve grabs it from her and shakes his head. He cleans it up while Bucky checks for injuries. She tries to pull her hands away, but he has a firm grip.

"Ouch that hurts," Julia says wincing.

"Easy doll you've got a piece of glass in there," Bucky murmurs.

"Can't you get that out without me crying soldier boy?" Julia asks tears welling in her eyes

"Already did," Bucky says holding up the piece of glass his eyes twinkling.

"My hero," she says as he disinfects it and bandages it.

"There all better," he seals it with a kiss.

"You try another stunt like with the pillow again and you're sleeping on the floor got it?"

"Yes doll," he murmurs.

Julia leans down and kisses him, " Now lets get back to my favorite movie."