chapter 7

Steve pulls off her shirt and tosses it to the side. While he attacks her neck with his lips Bucky is moving his down her front. Julia tilted her head to the side to give Steve more access; when his lips brushed her collarbone she  gasped and moaned. The sound of a zipper broke the silence and she looks down to see her jeans being pulled down her legs. When they come off she instinctively covered herself and rolled onto her front.

Hands gently rolled her back and wiped the tears from her eyes. Julia turned her face from the hands.

"You can leave if you want. I know I'm fat," she buries her head in the pillow shoulders shaking.

The bed shifts and Julia assumes they're leaving, so she reaches for the blanket to cover herself. Her shoulders shake, she knew it was too good to be true.

"Shh its ok doll," Bucky whispers in her ear pulling her close," You are gorgeous no matter what anyone says you are beautiful."

"And we're going to show you just how much you mean to us. Shut out the rest of the world doll, focus on us," Steve murmurs taking Bucky's place at her front.

Steve nips at her through her bra and slides his hand down going beneath her panties. Julia arches backwards into Bucky's arms while he undoes her bra tossing it to the side. Her breasts fall into his hands causing a shiver to run through her when his left hand touches one. A moan falls from her lips as he massages them. She wraps her left arms around to pull Bucky's lips to her neck.

"Mmm more please," she moans as she arches back against Bucky.

"As our girl wishes," Steve murmurs and strips her of her panties before burying his head between her legs.

"Oh gd!" she moans at the feeling and grinds into Bucky not realizing what's happening.

Bucky groans and presses back against her," Gd doll I wanna take you now."

Julia smiles and does it again only to be cut off by Steve thrusting his tongue inside. She bites her lip holding back a moan.

"C'mon doll let it out no need to be shy," Bucky urges.

She stiffens and releases their names on her lips. Steve cleans her up with his tongue.

"Wow I've never felt like that before," Julia whispers.

The guys grin and make sure the apartment complex knows who's there.