Chapter 17

Julia pokes her head out hearing Crysta giggling, "Ok what's so funny Crysta?"

"Jules we need to get you some lingerie and fast," Crysta remarked.

"Ookay," Julia says ducking back into the fitting room.

A couple hours later the girls dragged Julia to a photography studio. When she saw where they were headed she dug her heels in.

"C'mon Jules this isn't gonna hurt. Besides they have a replica of Steve's shield and they want you to pose with it," Crysta urges," And they've got a couple of uniforms of Bucky's."

"Jules think of it as a welcome home gift for them. The photographer said she can do wallet sizes too," Ruth cajoled her.

"Its also great blackmail material," Kelly said.

"Oh yeah," Pam said agreeing," And we paid extra for you to keep Bucky's uniforms especially for those phone calls."

"Fine, lets get it over with. They won't see them anyways," Julia grumbles letting them pull her into the studio.

The photographer gushes over Julia when the girls explain what's going on. Soon the session is over before she knows it and she's back in her clothes.

"I know this is a soulmate shoot ladies, but who are her soulmates?" the photographer asks, "Do they have a Captain America thing?"

"You might say that," Julia remarks.

The other four girls grin until the photographer gets the hint and their eyes widen, "Are you serious her soulmates are..."

They all nod.

"This session is free my dear and the photos will be ready in a week. We also include a maternity session when the time comes."

Julia turns bright red and is ushered out by the girls who have the bag with the uniforms.