Chapter 23

Once inside Julia took off all the clothes her friends put on her today since they were wet. She got in the shower and washed off all the makeup. Then she dresses in her sweats and lays down in her bedroom hugging her body pillow. Soon she cries herself to sleep. With all the events of the day she never hears the door open.

Crysta lets the guys into the apartment, "Excuse the mess we had a girls night."

Steve and Bucky nod taking off their coats. Bucky notices the movies, "Well looks like you girls have a secret thing for us dontcha?"

Crysta takes the movie blushing "Don't tell Pete please. We got these so Jules wouldn't feel nervous."

Bucky chuckles, " Its alright. Don't worry we're going to spoil her rotten."

"And she just needs attention today nothing more," Steve added," I think she just needs to know she's loved."

 Crysta nodded "Now you two go on. I'll text her later so if she doesn't answer one of you two reply ok?"

They nod and watch her leave. Steve goes over and locks the apartment door. The guys go to Julia's room and get a flash to their first and only night with her. Shaking their heads they sit down and take off their shoes. Bucky moves her body pillow and lays beside her letting her arms wrap around him while Steve settles in on her other side. Both of them hold her close knowing that this is what she needed right now.