Chapter 6

Before Julia knew it she was back in her apartment on her sofa. The guys were arguing in the kitchen whether she needed a stiff drink or tea. So far it sounded like Steve was winning. She covered her ears to drown out the noise; then suddenly it was quiet. Cautiously she gets up after uncovering her ears; the sight that met her in the kitchen wasn't surprising, they were kissing.

She knew it was too good to be true so she quietly left and went to her room. The sound of a door closing caught the guys' attention and they broke apart.

"What was..."Steve started to say.

"Our girl punk. She must've seen us and instead of interrupting she ran off to her room," Bucky said.

The guys go to what they assumed was her room and knocked. A muffled 'go away' came from within; ignoring it they came in.

Julia was curled up on her side hugging a body pillow to her muffling her sobs. She didn't hear them come in so she was still muttering that she was stupid to even think that they'd want her when they had each other.

The bed sank behind her and arms pulled her close; she tried to pull away, but they held her fast. Her pillow vanished and a sculpted chest replaced it.

"Hush its ok doll. We do need you, stop talking like that," Steve murmured in her ear.

"You know what doll sometimes I just wanna curl up next to a girl during a movie instead of the punk here," Bucky says, "You are just that girl doll, we don't want any other one."

Bucky lifts up her chi d wipes the tears from her face then leans in to place a tender kiss on her lips," Never think you aren't good enough. You are perfect just the way we pictured you."

"But I'm..."

"No more talk doll, we're going to show you how much you mean to us," Bucky murmured sliding his hand down her body

Julia shivers when she feels the metal hand on her warm skin. She closes her eyes and bites her lip.