Chapter 11

The next day Julia gets to work and clocks in. Crysta watches her friend for any tell tale signs of being upset.

"Hey Crysta how was your date last night?" Julia chirped happily

"It was good Jules you ok?"

"Never better Crysta," Julia replies and her phone goes off with a text alert.

"Uh Jules your phone," Crysta grabs it and opens it, "Aww that's sweet."

"What is it Crysta?" Julia wanders over and looks over Crysta's shoulder

"Your guys sent you a cute picture Jules and look at the text at the bottom," Crysta urges.

Julia does and tears well up in her eyes, "Can you reply for me Crysta?"

Her friend nods, "Sure Jules what do you want to say?"

She tells her to tell them to be safe, come back soon, and that she loves them with all her heart. Crysta sends it and almost immediately a reply comes up. Julia giggles and blushes at their reply. While she's looking at her phone Tina comes in. When she doesn't get attention right away she slams her hand down.

"What's so funny monster?" Tina asks

"Nothing absolutely nothing," Julia replies and grabbing her, her usual items ringing them up, " Anything else?"

"The only thing I want to see is you bawling when my soulmate arrives and you are still alone. No man would ever want you and guess what that soldier you drool over is gonna be that person. Ta-ta monster," Tina says walking out with her cronies and her bag.

Once she's gone Crysta bursts out in laughter, "Oh boy I can't wait to see her face when they come home and get you from work!"

Julia smiles, "Yup and I can tell her that my soldiers are great in bed."

Both girls have a great day at work the rest of the shift.