7.The l-awfully wed.

The next day Mia and I were talking on the phone I told her everything about Zylen Marc and who he really was. But her overactive imagination and her kept on teasing me. Her hopes were very high and told me to consider myself lucky.  Women die to spend a night with him and here I was 'so called lucky' to be his wife. This was her view which was backed up by his lovers. Again that's what she thought. For me it was a deal to be dealt with carefully. And as if he would have time for us I mean this. Seriously though it was still hard to imagine that how could he manage his business which was a kingdom and also his 'other' business.
That's how he rest of the day just passed away in drawing conclusions about him. In the night I replied to my emails.I had secured a job interview which was scheduled soon after the wedding . I was happy about the job interview but I found myself more distracted about tomorrow.
Dear diary,
I am going to get married tomorrow. People say a day before your marriage you feel excited and happy and god knows what not.I don't feel like that Maybe because the situation is a bit different.However I can't ignore the slight nervousness I am feeling. I wish I was a 10 year old again.Things wouldn't be so twisted.*

..................................................

"Where is he?"

"I think he'll be on the way.The traffic must be bad." Mia said.

It was 10:15 in the morning we all were gathered in the court.I glanced at the judge and he just gave me a sympathetic look.

I moved towards the window and shifted the curtain and saw swarm of reporters at the gate.The security had a tough time keeping them in control. Looked back and saw Miriam in a panic state.Luther was beside her consoling her but his face depicted anger.Duncan, Serena, Claire were busy on their phones trying to teach him. Dave was busy distracting Randy.

The judge came towards me and said.

"Only 10 minutes more.If he doesn't appear I'll have to move on to next." He warned me.

"Yes I do understand that."

Enough is enough.

"Mia I am going outside for a while.I have to make some calls."

"Yeah come fast." Even she was worried.

I opened the door with some force sat on the wooden seat.
Suddenly I heard some footsteps and stumbling noises I whipped my head to the source.
What the hell?!

He was there stumbling and walking then again stumbling.His hand was over a blond man's shoulder.The man was slightly shorter than him trying to keep him straight cursing again and again.I rushed towards them.

"What happened to him? Why is he drunk in the morning?"

"I found this ass drunk in his penthouse.He was worse than he is now.I tried to sober him up he is just slightly drunk. I am Jake by the way."

Jake was this gorgeous looking man with deep blue eyes.He had an old cut at the border of his eyebrow but that didn't deter his looks. He still looked like a funny person.

"You have done too much already.I am Tiffany."

"You look beautiful."Jake complemented me and grinned at me like a kid.

"Thanks .Just help me make him sit on the seat."

"Yeah sure."

We managed to make him sit on the wooden seat.Jake tried to make him sit straight but he slouched.