Another story

Hi guys it's a been long time sort off.

First off I wanna thank each and every one of you for reading this book. Voting on it which made me smile everyday, commenting on it which sometimes made me laugh. I have gained followers after writing this book and people have actually written on my message board. Some/ a lot have been persistent by voting and every part and the exceptional ones have gone beyond by giving commenting which sometimes made my day.I have gained and grown and I hope this story will continue to gain readers.

As I said I have started off with a new book. It's a bit different. It's a romance book and I am going to try make it humorous. Would appreciate if you read it. Just finished it's first chapter and so I am presenting you my new book...................................

INTERN-ALLY YOURS

I am not going to reveal much about it. Read it and tell me if you like it or not. But I think you'll like it.

The preview I wrote it in a hurry I am not going to lie as I have more ideas to the content of the story then to give it a rich preview.(Which I shall do later).

TADA!!!!!

there is the story cover

A sneak peak......

I went towards the deck and sat down on the wooden board enjoying the cool breeze from the sea. The crescent moon shone brightly lighting up the clouds around it faintly against the dark black sky.

"You should be sleeping."
I could see his towering shadow half on the sand.
A moment's peace is all I wanted. I couldn't sleep because of all the work that my body was getting used to everyday.

"You'll get your coffee in the morning."
I closed my eyes and laid my head back.
Suddenly I could feel a warm breath over my face and I opened my eyes. My heart almost came in my mouth.
Like how the lion's eyes glowed in the bright his eyes were staring right into mine , his face dangerously closed to mine.
"Well I hope you do."

He left a moment later but his eyes didn't.
Whew.

Click on my profile and you can find it for easy way. Or just search it.

Here is the link to read it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/92056828

Hopefully you'll like it.

Yours truly,

Burntpapers