39. When he wrote

~☆Author's note☆~
Guys this is now in Tiffany's point of view. Don't get confused.

_____________________________

I didn't sleep the entire night.
I couldn't. I couldn't even concentrate on my work.
Our fight kept on playing in my head and I was regretting it so much.
If he knew how much I loved him he would just reject me. I am scared to lose him or I guess I already did. I was just a poor orphan who had fallen in love with him. There were woman who were worth more than me.

I switched on the side lamp.
Sitting on the chair I brought out my diary. The little brown diary who had been my companion l all time, the only memory of my father. I can't believe it Zylen had it all this while. I hope he didn't read it.

Why would he? He doesn't have the time to read your silly diary.

I opened the diary and pulled the ribbon but it tugged at something. I opened to the page it was bookmarked. I didn't recognize my own handwriting.

And it wasn't.

*I took the liberty of reading your diary. Something I shouldn't have done but you were gone without a trace. You had left me.
These pages have been filled with sadness and pain of the death of your parents. Tear stains on the side of the pages.
You were always struggling to cope up with the pain and my presence only bought more. You were only trying to repay the debt but it costed you more didn't it?
How could you love such a tainted man as me? But now you don't. You loathe me and I deserved that.
I don't deserve your forgiveness my actions even though I want one. And I want more.
I never got the chance  or I couldn't face you but now I will write it to you since it reaches you the  most.
I have loved you Tiffany Marc and I still do. I am in love with you.  I know you cannot love anyone more than how you loved your parents. You loved them far beyond theses pages and words.
But could you love me again?

Would you marry me again?*

Slant sharp handwriting written across the two pages. The two pages I never wrote. He wrote this. His name signed in the end.
The date of about two weeks ago.

A beautiful diamond ring tied to the he ribbon. It shone brightly.

He loved me. All this time.

I cried like hell. I cried my heart out. I remembered how I cried the night when my parents passed away.
I didn't know if I was happy or sad but I felt drained.

"What have I done?"