"I'll Light A Candle For You Every Day"

Based on episode of Shameless - Season 2 episode 3 - "I'll Light A Candle For You Every Day"

Louis asked me to go have coffee with him. I had got all dressed up in the nicest dress I could find and attempted to do my hair.

When I got to the coffee place he wasn't there so I just sat down and waited. Then he texted me and told me that he had to pick up a last minute shift and that he was gonna make it up to me. Blah blah blah.

I texted Ian and told him. Ian said he was an asshole and that I should meet him and his family at this restaurant because Fiona found this bag with loads of money.

I couldn't refuse that offer. Free food, hell yeah.

I open the door and see his family at the table. I hear a faint conversation happening "you think it's real?" Said a dark skinned lady who I had never met before. She must be talking about the meat.

"Yeah it is. The LV's are two inches apart, seams are even, stitching's yellow." Lip answer drinking his milkshake. Now I know they were talking about the steak she had.

I leaned over Lips shoulder looking just to check it was steak (which it was) and added "don't forget the leather has turned dark brown from oxidation."

Everyone looked at me shocked at both our knowledge of meat.

"Hi Alissa." Lip said putting his head up to look at me.

"Alissaaaaa come sit," Ian shouted tapping the chair next to him. "Ok." I reply sitting down on the chair which is opposite the girl I don't know the name of.

Fiona turned her head to look at me "Alissa this V my friend and V this is Alissa our neighbour."

Me and V smiled at each other "so your all dressed up what for?" Fiona asked.

"Probably to bone some guy." Carl added making Fiona tell him to eat his spaghetti taco.

"Well actually I was supposed to go on a date but the guy is douche and cancelled last minute." I replied Ian held my shoulder and Fiona made a oh shit I shouldn't have said that face.

"It's cool spending time with you guys is even better." I responded so Fi knew that I wasn't upset.

I get my food and sit back down and eat it. I spent most of the time talking with V she is a really cool person very funny and interesting.

Fiona called the lady whose purse she found saying she will give it back. Maybe it's just me but I would've kept the purse.

I got back home with a full belly. I collapsed down on the couch. Louis had texted me saying he's sorry and he will make it up to me. Again.