"Fiona Interrupted"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 2 episode 12 - "Fiona Interrupted"

I heard what happened to Monica. It's awful. I hope they all ok. She attempted. It backfired and now she is sent back to a mental hospital.

They don't deserve all the pain. Fiona, Lip, Ian, Debs, Carl and Liam they don't deserve it.

We got back from the hospital with Grammy about an hour ago. She now drinking margaritas again and partying with my mother.

I'm sitting in my room thinking about everything that happened. Jake walks in "hey bud how you doing?" He asks sitting next to me on my bed.

"I've been better," I joke picking on the bed sheet "second worse thanksgiving." I say. Jake looks at me confused "second?"

"Second. Around 8 no 9 years ago. I was about 8 years old. My mother and father had divorced it was my first thanksgiving without my dad. My nana and grandad were there. So was my mum in her drunken state. My grandad basically died at the table. He started choking and died. So yeah this one isn't as bad." I joked.

Jake made a wow face "This if definitely my most hectic thanksgiving and the offers still here I can be your dad." I laugh "Stop you try to add that in every sentence you can huh."

"I'm passionate about it." He says making me laugh he was so much better than my actual dad.

The next morning I got dressed in my same jeans and my black top with my brown jacket. I need to get out the house. Jamal was still away so I didn't really have anyone. I decided to give everyone the treats me and Jake made cause we have wayyy too many. Plus Jake said it was ok.

Nana had gone home now which I was upset about but she would probably call me soon.

I went to get some leftover muffins on the side put them on a tray and went over to the Gallaghers. Debbie answered and smiled "hey Lissa, FIONA ALISSA'S HERE!" I walk in and see her and Steve.

"Hey Lissa." Steve says as him and Fi follow me as I walk into the kitchen. "Hey Steve." I say putting the tray of muffins on the side still with the foil wrapped over it.

"Uh not Steve anymore only Jimmy." I look at Jimmy about why he said that. "Oh I pretended to be Steve. To make Fi love me." I nodded.

Fiona walked over and gave me a hug "hey Fi." I said into her neck. "What you brought?" She asked pulling away. I look at Carl and smile.

"Funny you say that cause I know Carl will like this it's muffins." I say taking the foil off Carl immediately goes to get one and I let him.

"Hmmm." He says eating it. "Guess what," I say leaning by him "they are homemade."

Jimmy looked over "is the secret ingredient love?" I rolled my eyes "yes." Debs goes to get a muffin and says it tastes good making me smile.

Jimmy starts going on about how he's meeting his parents and they need someone to watch the kids. "Hey Fi," I pipe up "it's still thanksgiving break I can look after Liam for you."

She looks at me "no. No I can't ask you to do that." I give her a look "of course you can plus it gives me something to dooo."

Fi finally gives in "ok fine. Thank you so much. You can come by later and get him." I reply ok and then hit the table.

"Right I better go just wanted to give you them." I say heading to the front door. Fiona stops me "thank you." She comments hugging me one more time this time Debbie joins in.

"If you need anything. I'm here," I say then I add "bye Jimmy." He waves bye and I close the front door.

Ok Gallaghers down.

I gave them the best ones and the most muffins I think around 25 cause they are of course my favourites.

I get the brownies and knock on Kev and V's doors. I don't really talk to Kev but me and V always talk when I'm at the Gallaghers and she's a nice girl.

Kev opens the door "hey Alissa." He spoke opening to let me in once he saw the brownies.

V came walking in shouting "Kev whose at the door?" When she saw me she smiled and commented "Hey Alissa, you alright I heard about your Nana."

I nodded "Hey V, I'm fine. She's fine. It's all good now. I actually just wanted to drop by to give you some thanksgiving leftovers." She nods and takes me to their kitchen.

I place down the tray and take the foil off. Kevin looks so excited. "So we have a few homemade muffins which I can say are too die for. We have I think like loads of brownies which are also homemade. That's all but I thought you'd enjoy them." I finished I talked with them for a bit then left.

Ok so Kev and V down.

I would've given some to Jamal but he's not here.

I picked up Liam and he was at my house it was now night time. We were sitting on the couch me with him in between my lap. We were watching the baby channel. It was shit but Liam seemed to like it so I kept it on.

I went to the shop and bought some baby snacks for him we were going to have a great night. He had fallen asleep and I put him on the couch with a pillow next to him so he didn't fall.

My mother burst through the front door crying. "Mum, are you ok?" I said pulling her into a hug. "No. NO. NO." She shouted I shushed her pointing to Liam.

Jake came running in behind "I'm sorry. I'm so. I'm sorry." What the hell is happened. Jake tried to hug but he got shoved.

"Hey what the hell happened?" I asked looking at my mother. "You wanna know what happened, Jake why don't you tell her." My mother said holding her hand in her head.

"I um. I. I have another." He stutters so my mother finishes the sentence for him "he's been fucking another woman on the side." I look at him my heart breaking I was beginning to really like him.

"Then he only showed up to me to help change me. Cause of course HES THE FUCKING HERO." She cried screeching as loud as she could.

"Tara. I'm sorry." Jake said standing by my mother. She pushed him so hard and shouted "FUCK OFF, GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND DO NOT FUCKING COME BACK."

Jake ignored her and walked closer holding his hand out "Tara come on it's me. I love you. I love your kid I love the life we have together."

My mum breathes in and I pick up Liam who has started crying. "FUCK OFF BACK TO AUSTRALIA." She shouts throwing a lamp at him. Again he doesn't listen.

"Tara please don't do this." He begs she pushes him into glass table and it smashes everyone I shield Liam from the glass.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" I shout holding Liam's head. They both look at me "Jake get out." I say. "YOU HEARD HER GET THE FUCK OUT." My mother screams I watch Jake walk out.

My mother sits on the couch breathing heavily. "Mum there's glass their stand up." I say Liam is still crying I shush him and go to the kitchen and give him a pouch to keep him quiet.

My mother struts in opening the liquor cabinet that had a lock on yanking it off. She picks up a beer and downs it. I watch oh god.

She's going back to her usual self.