"When There's A Will"

Based on the episode of Shameless - season 3 episode 8 - "When There's A Will"

I went out bowling with my dad and Pam. She's lovely. She's really lovely. The whole time Pam asked about my interests. No Ava talk which was great.

It did get me thinking why is he doing this? Why now. Out of all times.

My mum had gone again. No surprise there.

Anyway it was the first day of school I applied for my SAT's and homework help and college entries. I was all prepared.

Ian told me to go to his house in the morning so we could walk to school together. I walk out my door in my jeans and my black button up top. My blonde hair was tied into 2 plaits.

As I walked up to the front I knocked and a grown man and 2 younger men all stood behind me. "Hey." One of the younger ones said. Lip opened the door and I walked in immediately, I heard Lip shout at them.

"I'm gonna need you out on Thursday." The man said. Ohhh it just hit me this was that Patrick guy who owns the house.

He goes upstairs. Are the Gallaghers gonna have to move out? They can stay at mine all of them. I have 4 bedrooms.

"Let's go." Ian says walking out the door with me behind him.

It was now evening and I had finished my last shift at the diner until next summer. I opened the door to the Gallaghers as I didn't want to spend hours in my lonely house.

"Hey." I said walking in they are all sitting on the kitchen table. By they I mean Lip, Ian, Mandy, Carl and Debbie.

"Lis we are going through plans to get Patrick to give us the house." Debbie says tapping the seat to her. I sit and pull out a lolly.

"Carl. I always bring food. Here you go." I pass the lolly to him he thanks me and opens it.

"Right so fill me in." I say we all lean in close and they fill me in.

Fiona walks over and Lip explains what we were doing "We are onto option 3 - convince Patrick to back off."

"Or we do option 4. Kill Patrick." Carl says finding himself too funny.

"Back to option 3 - but convince him how?" Fiona asks with Jimmy standing behind her.

"We get my brothers to scare him a little." Mandy says turning round to look at Fiona.

"No way. Enough with the brothers Milkovach." Fiona said I agreed with her but if she was serious about this then we need to any plan we can.

"Nothing fatal. Hit him with a bat a couple times. A good old pistol whip. I'll settle for 200." Mandy says I make a shock face if that's not fatal to her what is fatal.

Fiona gives her the money and we stand up. Fiona has paid sometime to injure her relative nice.

The next day after school. I was at the Gallagher house Mandy wasn't here for once.

"Ian told me about your dad." Lip said we were in his room but Patrick builders he hired were walking in and out of it.

"Oh yeah it's great. He's finally in contact with me." I smile. Lip smiles as well. "Hey if you do end up moving out you can all stay at mine every single one of you."

Lip looks at me like I'm crazy "I don't know if you want our family staying at yours," he jokes then turns serious "thank you for the offer."

Every time it's just me and Lip we have this magnetic field that pulls us near each-other. I can't help but lean in we kiss and I put my arms round his neck. I'm very short like 5 foot and I have to go on my tip toes. He cups my face and we start to get passionate I move the hands to his hair.

"Move out the way." A worker says me and Lip pull apart. I want to just grab him again.

"Oh um I better you know." I point to the door. He stands watching me be awkward. I walk out the door and I hear that Carl gave Patrick rat poison.

The next morning my father is at my door. "Morning dad um what you doing at my house?" I ask looking around. "Oh thought I would take you to school." he points to his car I smile. He's really trying.

I go in the car and Pam is there. "Hey Alissa." I wave hey and they drive me to school. I get out and go into school.

I'm walking home from school when I see familiar blonde hair. "Hey Karen?" I shout she stops and looks at I go up to her. "Alissa right? Your Ian and Lips friend."

"Yeah. Your Lips ex." I say she nods "you saw a baby coming out my vagina."

"I did." We are just stating things that happened. "How long have you been in town?" I ask I don't know why I'm talking to her we have never really talked before ever.

"Oh a couple of days. It's nice to be back and see Lip." She says seeing if a reactions comes out of me.

"Oh right you've already seen him. Well he's now dating my best friend Mandy and they are kind of cute so don't be an ass and ruin for them. K." I say speed walking ahead.

I go to walk up to my house "Alissa," I turn and see Jamal running to me I see Lip and Mandy outside the Gallagher house watching "thank you for the follow your dream advice. I'm now married and have a kid on the way."

"Oh wow Jamal I'm so happy for you." I reply fake holding my heart. "It was all thanks to you." He says kissing my hand. Still the same old Jamal. It's only been a month and all that has already happened.

He walked off waving goodbye. Ok what was the point in that.

Mandy shouts jokingly "look at you matchmaker. Can't get your own boyfriend though." I laugh putting my middle finger up at her that she returns. Oh I do love her sometimes. Mostly. When she's not kissing Lip.