"The Sins Of My Caretaker"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 3 episode 5 - "The Sins Of My Caretaker"

I have still been staying at the Gallaghers. I feel like such a burden. I'm not going home though.

Carl has gotten back from camp so I can't sleep his bed anymore. So I'm now the couch sleeper.

Which I'm doing right now. "OI ALISSA GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP." Carl shouts shaking me.

I push him "fine ok. Ok." He smiles and goes to the table. I'm helping with daycare because as I'm staying here might as well help out.

I sit up in my jammies which is a black tank top and some blue shorts and go into the kitchen. "Morning Lis." Jimmy says handing me a cup of coffee.

Debbie's screeching about going to the pool cause she's really excited. Oh and Molly and Mandy are still here. And Molly has a penis.

I sit next to Liam feeding him his cereal I put drink to the side as he nearly choked on it "no more for you."

Fiona runs down the stairs "Lip, Ian come here a sec?" She shouts. Ian, Lip and Mandy all come running down the stairs. Lip sits next to me in the chair placing Liams drink on his high chair that Liam immediately drinks. I give him a what the fuck look.

"Okay listen up Gallaghers, Jacobs and I guess Milkoviches. They're digging up the sewer main in a few days and shutting the water off. So we need to..." She's interrupted by Mandy who leans over her to get the food "do laundry and dishes beforehand."

"What about toilets?" Jimmy says. Liam throws his cereal on the table. I pick it up and place it back on his high chair. "I guess we just won't flush that day." Yuck.

"We could fill up buckets?" Lip suggests me and Debbie both comment gross. Then look at each other laughing that we said the same thing.

Next to me Mandy is feeding Lip a piece of toast. Yuck. Debbie asks "what are they going to do with Auntie Ginger?" The door knocks meaning daycare starts.

Fiona leaves for work. I pick up Liam and smell his diaper. Yep he's done a nice dump. I pass him to Lip and say "here you go. Deal with it." Lip takes him and goes in the other room to change it.

I go upstairs to get changed into my denim shorts and Hawaiian t-shirt and come back downstairs. Seeing all the daycare kids there. "Hey Archie. Hey Ben." They wave and carry on playing.

A little while later all the kids from the daycare were in the pool. Mandy was looking after them. Jamal was round and we were in Lip and Ian's room. He said he needed to talk.

"I have fallen in love with another her name is Nala. I'm sorry I just don't feel a connection anymore." He says holding my hand.

"What?" I say he nods. "I know it's hard but I didn't cheat on you we haven't done anything but it's just. When I'm near her I feel that connection. So I think we should break up so I can be happy and in love."