"May I Trim Your Hedges"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 3 episode 3 - "May I Trim Your Hedges"

Study hard. Work hard. Sleep. Repeat. That is my motto.

I need to get out of my house. I have been cooped in for ages with no one. Because surprise my mother is not here once again.

I decide I'm going to figure out where she went. My first stop the alibi room. I put on my denim shorts which were extremely short and my blue checkered jacket with a white tank top underneath.

I walked in the hot breeze and the sun was shining down on me. I opened the door to the alibi and walk in every person in their looks at me.

"Hey darling. What can I get you?" The bartender lady asks I go over to her.

"Hey. Do you know Tara. Tara Harlow?" I ask her she nods "yeah ain't seen her in a while though Alissa."

"I know er." Terry - Mandy's dad - replied while playing pool. "You do?" I ask going over to him. He nods "She said she was going on a holiday going to see her kid for a bit." I opened my mouth in shock that means Alex is out of prison. No. No.

Shit. Fuck. Balls. Alex is my older brother who's a complete asshole, he went into prison bashing me and my mother. I was 5 when he pushed me down the stairs and split my head open. I was 3 when he deliberately pushed me off the tree and broke my arms. He's not abusive he just has anger issues, really bad one.

Ok it's fine I'm older now and he's probably changed. He would be 22. Oh god. I hope he doesn't come here. Stay with mum wherever you are.

"Alissa." Lip said putting his arm round my shoulder I stare at him with my white panicked face "hey you alright?" He asks running my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine. Wait why are you guys here?" I asked I must've blanked out thinking about Alex.

Ian spoke up "going to kick a child rapists ass. Wanna come?" I nod my head "hell yeah." We all walk out of the alibi I'm ready to put brothers rage out on this child rapist.

Terry gets loads of people I mean like 20 maybe 30 to gang up on this child rapist. I get given a bat and I'm strolling with the boys.

We get to the door with Terry at the front I hold my bat ready. A pretty, blonde woman opens it yess let's get her.

Everyone lowers their weapons "we are looking for Blake Collins?" Terry says the woman shudders and replies "I. I am Blake Collins."

"You were the eighth grade teacher who screwed her student right." Ian states.

She shakes her head "I didn't screw him.I loved him." I shake my head and shout "bullshit. He was still a kid." Everyone looks at me including her.

"I did my time. I paid for my mistake, If love can be called a mistake. Please may I close the door?" She says looking at while crying what a prick. Terry answers yeah and she closes it.