"A Bottle Of Jean Nate"

Based on episode of Shameless - Season 2 episode 7 - "A Bottle Of Jean Nate"

"Trigonometry. Algebra. Geometry." The list goes on for all the books I would need.

I have been researching into colleges and scholarships. I would love to do a degree in mathematics or chemical engineering. I've got a while but like they say the early bird catches the worm.

Anyway I'm at the library looking at the books I need to get. By myself because my mother is black out drunk and the Gallaghers are probably with their grandma who's visiting.

I look in the mathematics section trying to find a textbook on simulations equations. My favourite.

I go through another section when I see Lip and Karen with her pregnant belly standing getting books as well.

I quickly turn the other way walking off some jealously builds inside of me. So he is going to have the baby with her.

"Alissa." I freeze when I see Louis walking over to me. Phew at least it's not Lip. "Louis hi."

"Listen I'm sorry about the train thing. It was weird but um I know you broke up with me and everything. There is this year long program the school are doing to help kids who need a scholarship and if you want I can give you the number." He says this whole mouthful while looking at the floor.

"Oh my god thank you so much if that's ok could I get their number. Also I'm sorry about beating you up at the BBQ. Friends?" I ask holding my hand out the best I can with all the books I'm borrowing.

"Friends." He replies shaking me hand and gives me the name of the program which is called 'help for the underprivileged youth'.

A little while later I knocked on the Gallaghers door. Debbie opened it and immediately pulled me in. "Woah nice to see you to Debs." I joke sitting on the couch she starts laying clothes out.

"Hey Lis." Ian said making me jump as I didn't see him doing push ups on the floor.

"Lord, don't do that weirdo. You scared me." I warned "oh I wanted to show you this scholarship solution for 'underprivileged' kids Louis showed me."

Ian did a push up the stopped "you were talking to Louis?" He then carried on doing push-ups. "Well yeah I saw him at library."

Debbie started clicking her fingers in my face "listen to me miss mcChatty I need fashion advice urgently." Ian laughed doing more push ups.

"Right sorry. Show me the options." I say Debbie picks up some blue shorts and red top "what about this or do the colours clash too much." She places the top on her to see what it would look like. "Or the flowery top with black shorts?"

"Hmm red top and blue shorts are the cutest I think that one." I answer she nods and turns to Ian "second opinion."

Ian whose still doing push-ups says "your lucky Fiona's old clothes don't fit you yet." What a party pooper.