"Just Like The Pilgrims Intended"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 2 episode 11 - "Just Like The Pilgrims Intended"

"I miss you, happy thanksgiving!" I said to Jamal over the phone. "Bye when you get back we can hangout." I waited a second for his answer which was of course and that he misses me.

Jamal was going to Alaska to visit some family for thanksgiving lucky bugger. I had used all my minutes calling him.

I was wearing my one pair of jeans I own and black lace up top and my big brown puffy coat since it was freezing outside.

"Lissa." Jake called down the stairs. I ran down "what?" I asked putting my shoes on since Steve and Lip were waiting in the car for me as Estefania was going to meet her lover Marco.

"I called the program they said they will be in contact later on in the year as you are still a bit early but they will write you down and check every exam you do and help improve the scores if needed." He said cooking some food probably for thanksgiving.

"Wow ok that's better than I thought I have gotta go. Bye." I said running out the front door and to Steve's car.

"Hey." I said sitting next to Estefania as Lip took the front seat. Estefania grabbed my shoulder and started shaking them "Marco. Marco. Marco." I nodded smiling "yes Marco."

She giggled and started putting lipstick on. Lip turned round "good morning."

"Morning." I said looking at him. We just stared at each other until Estefania tapped my shoulder and said something in Portuguese.

"What?" Me and Lip both said at the same time. "Lipstick you." She said with an accent doing the putting on lipstick motion.

"Oh ok yeah." She giggled and put it on me. Then she laughed "not ugly." I made an excuse me face and Lip and Steve laughed at her.

We got to the container place, I was standing next Lip who was had Steve the other side and waited until a truck pulled up Estefania's ran out. Marco jumped out the truck and Estefania jumped into his arms. He spun her around they started kissing.

It was so romantic. "That is so romantic." I said holding my heart. "That is quite a homecoming." Lip replied smoking a cigarette.

"True love." Steve said now I feel like they are now making fun of me.

He then carried her back with money all over him. "Insert scarface joke... here." Lip said they both stood there with a bland face while I was smiling for her.

I sat in the back while Lip and Steve sat in the front. They were both kissing and he sat on top of her while I was squished in the corner.

They started getting it on right next to me. I fake gagged and pushed myself into the corner more. Her high heel kicked me in the head and Marco's bum kept hitting me.