"A Beautiful Mess"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 2 episode 4 - "A Beautiful Mess"

Me, Mandy, Lip and Ian were all shopping in a clothes market.

Lip was going on about the blonde bimbo (her name is Karen) and her new fiancé Jody or as Lip calls him Choady.

They were all going about them I kind of blocked it all out thinking about Louis he asked me to go out again tonight but he isn't the most fun person.

"So Lis speaking of boyfriends how's yours?" Mandy asked bringing me into the conversation. "Yeah how is 'I love trains' boy." Lip mimicked him, making me hit his chest "Stop he's a nice boy." I said trying to defend him.

Mandy said "you so do not like him."

Ian added "nice definitely means he's just a friend." I pushed Ian. I partly did it because he was right.

"Yeah nice means I won't fuck you." Mandy added again. "Nope can't deal with you guys." I replied speed walking ahead of them.

After I got home I put my bags down and went to the kitchen to see Frank and my mum talking. Of course they are friends.

"Um hi." I waved causing my mother and Frank both turned their hands like they have been caught in a bad act. "What's going on?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh nothing. Nothing. Bye Tara." Frank replied walking out the back door.

"Mum please do not tell me you are doing Frank Gallagher." I vocalised, the worst two people together.

"No he's needs my help getting his girlfriend back." She spoke shrugging. "Oh ok, good." I said at least she's not banging him and this was the first time she was sober in ages.

The doorbell rung I went over and opened it seeing Debbie at the door. "Hey Debs," I greeted opening the door "come in." She strolled in and sat on the couch my mother watched from the doorway.

"You alright?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch. "Yeah Fiona said I had to have a sleepover. So can you come to it." She said crossing her arms at the Fiona said bit.

"Of course I'll even bring some snacks yeah." I exciting spoke jumping up. I let Debs out and my mum said "cute," I glanced at her confused "your cute with her. You'll be a better mum than me." She downed some beer while saying that.

I looked at her with pity, she tries. She then dramatically left to who knows where.

It was the next day and also the day of Debbie's party.

I arrived at the Gallaghers before everyone else to find Debbie freaking out about her hair. She was walking around the living room with Lip and Ian telling her to calm down.

"Heyyy," I welcomed walking in their house.

"Hey Debs is freaking out about her hair." Ian said filling me in on what's happening.

I walked over to Debs "Debbie I can do your hair ok. Calm down." Immediately she calmed down.

I put the packet of Oreo's on the kitchen watching Carl and Frank eye them up "no eating until the party." I warn swatting Carls hand away from them.

I walk back into the living room and do Debbie's hair as down but with a small plait on the side. "There all done, you look gorgeous."

She looked in the mirror and pouted "hell yeah I look hot." Making me giggle "you do."

It was an hour later most of the people had arrived. Well only a brown haired boy with glasses, Ethel who was Kev and V's adopted daughter, Mandy, Carl and his weird blonde friend called Little Hank.

I was sitting with Mandy tryna get her black lights to work. "How the fuck does this work." I asked annoyed trying to pull the light cartridge out. "I don't have a fucking clue." Mandy answered great she's just as clueless as me.

"Hey beautiful." Little Hank winked at me as he walked in. I leaned into Mandy's shoulder fake gagging why was a 10 year old hitting on me.

Then a blonde girl called Holly with her boobs hanging out walked in sitting in the couch next to me.

Lip runs down with sparklers and fireworks saying something about how he's gonna light it. But I'm too busy staring at him.

Now it's later on, me and Ian were watching some lame horror. Moving I was sitting on the floor in front of him. Eating my popcorn when Carl poked his toe in my face so I passed him the popcorn.

Holly started complaining about how she had already watched this film.

After the film all the kids were tired so they made beds on the floor.

Me and Ian were putting all the bowls of crisps and popcorn in the kitchen. "You can sleep in Carls bed if you want." Ian offered which I took.

"Thought you were gonna ask me to sleep with you I was about to say Ian your gay." I joked grabbing his hand. He grabbed mine back playing along "the offer still stands my bed is waiting for you." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I woke up the next morning in Carls bed. I groaned and sat up. Honestly that was the best nights sleep in a long time.

I walked down the stairs seeing a random man drinking coffee and a man on his knee in front of the lady who had been busting at Fiona door because she slept with her husband.

Turns out I missed a lot. First of all the kids at the sleepover went home during the night because Holly tried to bang Lip but Lip said no. Second off all Fiona went out with some dude called Adam who was just chilling at the house.

Now I was chilling in the pool. Playing splash wars with Lip. "Oh you are going down Gallagher." I splashed a huge bit of water at him.

He went to splash a bit but instead grabbed my leg and pulling me under. I swam back up and me and Debbie started splashing him like mad.

Until he got out. "Someone's salty cause I won." I boasted watching him get out and get a towel. "You wish." He replied.

Blonde bimbo ran over to him kicking and hitting him about why Mandy was at her house trying to get with Jody. Ian jumped out the pool holding her back when she said "stay the fuck away from this baby."

Holy shit. Lip got her pregnant.