"A Jailbird, Invaild, Martyr, Cutter, Retard, and Parasitic Twin"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 4 episode 7 - "Jailbird, Invalid, Martyr, Cutter, Retard, and Parasitic Twin"

I've been staying at home instead of at college. I've been getting the train to college. Just to help Liam and Lip out with whatever they need. Plus it's really nice being back at home.

I walk into the Gallaghers house bringing in 3 paper bags filled with a sandwich, apple and a chocolate bar.

I dump them on the side and see Lip standing in the kitchen, Carl sitting and Debbie standing next to Liam.

"It stinks like weed in here." I say going over to Liam. "Frank stop smoking weed!" Lip shouts.

I tickle Liam "hey goofball lets move you away from the weed yeah," I say dragging his highchair back with the help of Carl.

Debbie is airing the area so you can't smell as much weed. "Hey Lip? You watching Liam cause I can take him." I offer Lip shakes his head "it's fine you have loads of classes today, he can come to school with me." Lip replies.

I roll my eyes. Honestly did he forget he has college too.

"You sure? You got college as well." I reply he nods taking Liam out of his high chair. "No I insist ill take him."

I just accept it. I'm guessing he has an attachment problem to Liam now.

Carl takes the paper bag on the side and makes a face. "Can we order pizza for dinner Fiona used to let us."

"No it's too expensive. We're back to food for less and dumpster diving." Lip informs. I tried to make them a nice lunch with the leftover money I have.

"I could go grocery shopping?" Sammie walks in with her chubby kid. Debbie makes a snark remark.

"Can you just ask Frank to lay off the weed?" I respond. "Yeah well he's really sick." Sammie starts trying to argue with me.

"Yeah well we're in big shit if the social worker shows up and it smells like snoop dog." Lip says then he announces "ok and if the social worker does show up. You call me. Got it."

We all say yes.

I walk into my mathematics class. Sitting in my seat George walks in and bolts next to me "Hey Alissa. Your back?"

I roll my eyes "Oh so you actually noticed me gone. Admit it I'm your friend." I nudge his shoulder he rolls his eyes.

"No way. I liked you better gone." He says. I just laugh and do my work.

Midway through he turns to me "Hey um Megan has heard your back just as a warning." I sigh and bang my head on the desk "SHIT. Fuck my life."

"Hey," He tries to make eye contact "It's not that bad you could easy knock her out. If you do fight I'm on team Alissa."