"The Legend Of Bonnie and Carl"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 4 episode 9 - "The Legend Of Bonnie and Carl"

"Ali!" Dawn shouts lying in my bed with her new baby. I go to her "One no one calls me Ali second why don't you tell Dante you had his baby." My Aunt Dawn had her baby and for some reason she was still here.

"Oh calm it Ali I have called Dante he's going to come round. We'll be out of your hair in a few days. Promise. Anyways I was going to ask if you could maybe look after my kids today?"

I shake my head "no fucking way. N-O."

"Either you look after them or take my baby Emma to the doctors. Your choice." She explained. I went to walk off "None I've got school sorry."

"Bitch." Dawn said as I walked downstairs.

I make it to the Gallaghers house walking in to see Fiona. "Hey Lis. You here to get Liam."

"Yep. My turn to take him to school." I say Lip walks in with Liam in his hands and dumps all of his bags on me.

"Thank you so much. Listen normally I get Amanda to look after him and she always says she wants something in return. So what do you want? There must be something?" Lip speaks this mouthful. I can barely keep up.

"Nothing I don't want anything honestly. Maybe just for Liam to say he likes me better." I reply. Fiona laughs "I think he already does."

"That's one thing I can't do. Cause he just thinks I'm cooler." Lip replies.

I take Liam to school and again George is really nice to him. I'm beginning to really enjoy George's company.

When I get home it's dark outside. I leave Liam with Lip and I go upstairs to see Carl or Debbie.

I walk into Debbie's room seeing her lying face first on her pillow sniffing. "Hey Debs you ok?" I ask sitting on the edge of her bed.

She looks up and wipes her eyes "I should've closed the door," I feel a little hurt at that "since your here I might as well tell you. You know Matt he's going on a date with another girl."

"Debs that's horrible. He's an asshole you don't need him. You should drop him get him out of your life." I say she immediately shakes her head "No he's my friend I can't. I just love him so much."

"Well Debs if he loved you he wouldn't do that. Anyone they are messing with the wrong girl. Your Debbie fucking Gallagher who doesn't need a boyfriend." I motivate her. She just drops her head back on her pillow.

"I know thanks Alissa." I take this as my cue to leave. I go into Carls room to see what he's up to. Hoping he might be a bit more friendly.

"Hey bud what you up to?" I ask seeing him lying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. "I'm in love." He tells me in a dreamy voice.

I lay next to him looking at the ceiling as well "who is she?" I ask how come these kids have a better love life then me. It's unfair.

"Bonnie." He says in a in love voice. "Bonnie huh. Is she nice?"

"Very she's an angel." Carl carries on. Then he blabs on about her for a good 10 minutes before I hear Mandy's voice shout dinner.

Wait Mandy is here?

In the kitchen Mandy is putting the food on the table and I help her. "Alissa your hair is so different. It really suits you. Oh my god you should go black next time."

"Hard pass. I'm thinking about going back blonde. Since the roots are growing back in." I tell her. "Up to you but you would kill even darker hair."

We both sit down and lip sits opposite me and next to Mandy. "So Lip do you think Alissa looks hot with brown hair?"

I know what Mandy's doing and I don't like it.

Debbie and Carl join us in the awkward silence. I kind of want to know the answer.

"Ummm yeah I guess. She's always hot though." Lip replied. Making me smile internally. He thinks I'm hot.

"Who are we on about?" Debbie asks. "Alissa." Mandy answers.

"Yeah she is hot." Carl adds making me push him. I go red as Lip agrees a second time "Yeah she's really hot."

"Okay let's change the subject." I state. Luckily Debbie changes it to Matt thank god for her.

The next morning I walk into the Gallaghers house. "Hey Lip. I have some groceries here cause my crazy Aunt is leaving soon and I won't need them," I place the bag on the counter "here you go."

"Ahhh Alissa." Mickey says sitting at the kitchen table waving at me. I wave back "Ahhh Mickey."

"Yo Alissa wanna come on a run?" Ian asks in his workout gear. "Um no I'll pass." I reply sitting down at the kitchen table next to Liam. I'm eating a muffin.

"Thanks Lis. Now I don't have to steal as much food from school." Lip says as Ian runs out to go on his run.

I feed Liam some of my muffin and Lip sits next to him passing me a tea and staring at me. "So you two do you fuck in your spare time?" Mickey asked us making me go silent and look away from Lip.

"Um why do you say that?" I finally speak. Mickey laughs "Come on anyone who doesn't know you would think your practically dating," me and Lip just look at each other and shake our heads.

"If you haven't fucked yet. Then get a move on." Mickey said. I made a what the fuck face and Lip decided to voice his opinion "Well me and Lis aren't fucking so mind your own business."

I don't know wether to be insulted or not. He got mad at Mickey for thinking we are getting it on.

I decide to stay at my dorm tonight considering the crazy family are living in my house.

After my class I stop by Lips dorm room. I knock on the door waiting for an answer. To my surprise Amanda's answers "Hi y/n."

She keeps the door closed a little. I glare at her "Hey Amanda, can I uh, come in?" I ask as she peeks her head round the door.

The groans "Fine." She opens the door and I walk in to see Liam and Lip.

He has a huge timetable on his wall. It legit takes up the whole wall.

"Woah, whoever made that definitely has a lot of time on their hands." I say without thinking.

I feel Amanda dig daggers into me "I made it to help Lip keep organised." She defends.

I stare at her "Did Lip need help organising his time? He was doing just fine without it."

She daggers me again. I give her a bitch glare back. God I hate Amanda.

"Alissa hey how are you?" Lizzie asks watching me walk in and plop onto my bed.

"Alissa." I hear Brent's voice. I sit up "Why the fuck is he here?" I shout. I cannot be bothered with this shit.

"Cause he can be here. Stupid bitch." Brent says. "So were you the one who told Megan about me and Zach?" I ask interested in his excuse.

"Yeah and I'll do it again. Bitch." He replies. I stop myself from hitting him right then and there.