"The Helpful Gallaghers"

Based on episode of shameless - season 3 episode 4 - "The Helpful Gallaghers"

It's been 3 days the Gallaghers let me stay there's till my brother gets out of my house

It's been 3 days the Gallaghers let me stay there's till my brother gets out of my house. Fiona said I can stay as long as I want. If after 2 weeks he's not gone I'll go to the police.

"Hey Liss." Ian says walking into Lip room that Lip so generously let me in stay in.

"Hey." I replied smiling at him the cut on my head had gone down a lot which was good. Carl poked his now bald head round the door "today is a beautiful day. I appreciate you both." He said then walked off.

"Umm what was that about?" I spoke giving Ian and a weird look he shrugged "dunno he's going to camp. Maybe he's gonna miss us?" Ian said a possibility, probably is that.

"I'm going to talk my brother about getting out of the house today so I'm not a burden to you anymore." I reply picking at the bed sheets.

Ian shakes his head "you don't have to. I like having you here anyway."

I stop picking at the bed "I know. I need to talk to him anyway ok." Ian slowly nods still cautious about it "hey before you go wanna get the ice cream van with me and Lip?" I nod.

We get to ice cream van pulling off the tarmac that was over it. We pulled of it off I put my hands on my hips "that was all me." Lip laughed and replied "in your dreams look at these guns." He said flexing out his arms to me I jokingly push him away in response.

We step in the van and look around. Then Lip starts about how he needs to take it to Mandy's sister who needs help cause her mum died. So we let him drive off to get her while I tell Ian I need to talk to my brother.

I take a deep breath outside my house and unlock the door. I see my mother swivel round as I do into the living room she whispers "Lissa I'm so sorry I brought him back here, I need you to know he doesn't hate you. He has been diagnosed with IED." She says watching me cautiously walk in the room he wasn't in there.

"Where is he now?" I ask looking around just to make sure he won't walk in. She sighs "he's asleep upstairs. I told him to leave but he just hit me."

"Mum I don't care if he has this illness he needs to be treated and cared for. He can't stay here." I comment sitting next to her on the couch. She breathes in "I'm sorry. He's still my little boy I'm not going to take him to some mental place. He's not crazy. She started raising her voice.

"Yes he is mum."

"No he is NOT. HE WAS JUST DRUNK I AM NOT TAKING HIM TO SOME CRAZY HOME." She shouted I stood up. I wasn't standing for her shouting at me. Alex came down the stairs watching the confrontation happening.

"Mum it's me or him. Cause I can't live here with him. I can't I already did for 14 years of my life." I demanded standing in the living room.

"Alissa Rose Jacobs. Stop it now. I can't choose. I won't choose." My mother said it seems Alex wanted to know that answer as well "mum who is it me or her?" He asked. You've got to be kidding me.