"Father's Day"

A/n this chapter is really bad. Soz. I'm not good at writing smut.

Based on shameless episode - season 2 episode 5 - "Father's Day"

So Lip was out of the picture. I can't date him he's having a baby with Karen.

Louis asked to hangout at his house so I said yes. He's a nice boy and he treats me well what's not to like?

We have only done awkward kissing and that's it.

"Morning mum."I said talking to the sack of potatoes that is my mother. Hmmm was her reply.

Louis had invited me round his it was early in the morning but I think that meant he wanted to get it on. So I put my best top that made my boobs look decent and my shortest skirt.

I walked to his house which was actually really small and knocked on the front door. A old man answered and shouted "Luke there's a slut at the door for you."

I gasped at the name I just got called. Louis ran to the front door "Luke's not even here and no dad she's for me silly." He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"This is my new train set." He spoke playing with his train. I looked around the room at lots of pictures of trains and robots. There is no way this boy was 18. You can't convince me.

"Let's get down to business my little steam train." He commented giving me a sloppy kiss and pushing me on his bed. He was awful at kissing maybe he was better at you know what.

Small bit of smut here -

He grabbed my boob over my clothes and squeezed it and made a train noise. He took his pants off and then tried to take my top off "I can do it." I commented taking off my top until I was in my bra he then said chug chuga like a train. Um ok.

He held my hand then put it near his crotch. "Give me a handjob my inter-city train." He tried to sexily say. Did he just call me a train? Hell no that put me off straight away. I stopped and he whined asking why I stopped.

Smut stopped

"Umm I don't think we should do this right now." I said, the train thing weirded me out. I tried to pull my hand away but he kept it there.

"Noooo. Noooo." He cried "please give me a handjob Alissa. Please. I beg." Now he was on his knees begging me. He is so fucking weird.

"PLEASEE fuck me. Pleaseee." He carried on crying. I yanked my hand away "what the fuck, why are you crying." I said gathering my top and putting it on. It wasn't even on correctly half my bra was showing but I didn't care I had to get out this weirdos house.

I walked down the street checking my phone when I saw a text from Fiona saying she had gone to a wedding any chance I could check on Liam. I replied with of course will go now. At least it puts my mind off my train kink boyfriend.