"Emily"

Based On episode of Shameless - Season 4 Episode 11 - "Emily"

The tin foil in my hair was starting to burn.

"Where'd you even get this much dye?" Lizzie asked me as I sat on the floor looking stupid.

"Okay, don't tell anyone but the girl I'm tutoring I was round her house and I needed some blonde dye to get my hair back to it's natural colour. It was just sitting in the cabinet. It was calling me Lizzie. I had to just sneak a few into my bag."

Lizzie doesn't even judge she just nods "Nice. Well I'm thinking of going orange."

"Oh wow that's a bright colour." Is the words that come out of mouth. I don't want to be rude but that is maybe not the best colour to have in your hair.

Lizzie laughs "I can tell you don't like what I'm gonna do, but Imma do it anyway. How much do you get from tutoring anyway?"

"It depends how many people you tutor. I earn at least 500 bucks a month to teach some idiot about maths and economics. And I think orange is a good colour, very different." I answer her question still sitting on the floor.

The sun was shining through the curtains. My bed was made and I had done all my studying I needed to.

"Shit I've got class," Lizzie says as she checks the time and stands up picking up her bag "So like take the foil off in about 40 minutes and wash it and then it should be back to blonde."

She goes to the door but before she leaves she turns round "Some boy came to the door."

I rack my brain. Did George come to the door to check on me? That's so sweet of him if he did.

"He asked if I could tell you something about someone going to prison and his kid. I don't really remember it was early this morning I was too tired." Lizzie informs me before she shuts the door and I wave goodbye.

Great what does Philip Gallagher want now.

I walk over to his dorm in my jeans and a jumper with tin foil in my hair. I do get a few weird stares and flipped off by Brent as I walk past which I also return.

As I make my way over to Lips door Amanda storms out past me pushing me back a little.

She doesn't apologise she just walks off I open Lips door saying "Someone's mad what did you do to- Oh god my eyes."

Lip was standing there with his jeans down naked on his bottom half with his penis fully out. I look away covering my eyes while standing with the door open.

I hear Lip zip his zipper up and open my eyes again.

"Christ Lis I didn't know you were coming." He says as I walk in the room fully seeing Liam peacefully sleeping on Ron's bed.

"You've scarred my eyes Lip Gallagher. I will never look at you the same again." I joke as I sit on his bed ruining the nicely made sheets.

"Ha your so funny. What do you want? And what the fuck is on your head?" Lip asks making me remember I have this tin foil thing on my head.