"Order Room Service"

Based on episode of Shameless - season 3 episode 11 - "Order Room Service"

Mandy invited me round hers for advice. I knock on her door and a gorgeous woman answers "hello I'm Svetlana who are you?" She says with a Russian accent. This must be Mickeys Russian 'whore' but she seems quite nice.

"I'm Alissa Mandy's friend." I reply she moves over so I can walk in. "You are very pretty girl. Blonde hair natural?" She asks touching my hair.

"Oh yeah had it since I was born." I reply standing by the stairs for Mandy. "Come to my wedding?" Svetlana asks I go to talk but Mandy runs down "Svetlana go away." Mandy shoos her away and takes me upstairs.

"Ok. I need a plan." She says I sit on her bed at look at her "why?" She scoffs "you must've noticed Lip is being more distant than usual."

I had noticed. "What. No he still into you I know it." She scoffs again "yeah right. I need a plan to really see if he is trying to get rid of me."

"How you gonna do that?" I question. "That's the thing I don't know." She replies putting her hands on her head.

"Um I don't know either," I tell her do I want to be a good friend or a bad friend "hey try to talk to him find out why he's being distant. There might be a reason for it."

She nods "Yeah. I can do that."

That same night someone knocks on my door. I open it and Frank barges in "Hey Alissa your hot mum home?" He asks I try to close the door so he can't get in.

"Go away Frank." I say he starts to fake cry "please let me in." My mother comes down the stairs "Frank is that you. Thought I recognised your voice. Alissa what are you doing let him in."

"No go away Frank. We are not your new home." I slam the door closed and Frank is left on the doorstep. My mum come running over trying to open the door.

"Give it a rest mum." I'm holding the door back. She stops and collapses on the couch.

Mandy calls me up all mad. Saying how she took my advice and asked him what's wrong and he snapped at her.

She then invited me to Mickey and Svetlana's wedding saying Lip bailed on her which of course I said I would go with her to.

I stole a dress out of my mothers wardrobe considering my only dress was white and you can't wear white to a wedding.

It was a skin tight black one that was very short and showed quite a bit of cleavage.

I just arrived it was at some pub. Mandy ran over to me "Hey date looking hot." I pulled it down again don't want anyone to see my ass.

Mandy spoke again leaning in "Did you know Ian was coming?" I swallowed she doesn't know Mickey is gay.

"Um no is he here?" I asked looking around to see him but I couldn't find him.

We had the ceremony Svetlana was wearing a short white dress. It was ok. Just a normal wedding really.

At the reception me and Mandy were dancing to material girl. "We are living in a material world and I am a material girl." I sing holding her hand dancing then out of nowhere I spot Ian chugging down bottles of vodka.

"Hey Mands!" I shout I point to the bar "going to get a drink." She nods and grabs some guy and starts grinding on him.

"Ian." I demand he looks at me and continues drinking. I stand next to him "put the bottle down come on." I try to take the bottle off him but he just holds onto it.

"Mickeys an asshole." He slurs drinking more of the drink "Asshole. Asshole. Asshole. Asshole." He is very drunk. I take the drink off him "I know it's ok. It's alright."

"No it's not. He doesn't love me." He slurs yanking the drink off me.

"MANDY!" I hear Lip voices shout. Then he starts shouting at Mandy. Ian starts to tripping over to him. "Ian. Get back here." I say but he's already grabbing Lip.

He starts shouting I grab him and pull him to leave and Lip does the same.

We are walking Ian home in the dark. My arm under his shoulder and Lip doing the same on the other side. "You know I always thought out of all my friends. You would fuck Alissa not Mandy." He admits slurring every word. I just stare at Lip, Ian really thought that can everyone see this. No Alissa you and Lip are just friends.

"Yeah well I didn't." Lip says getting pissed off with him. Ian let's go of me and goes to sit on the grass "I need to sit down." He says trying to sit on the grass. Lip pulls him up "we are almost there come on."

I hear police radios and I walk over to our house while Lip is still sorting Ian out.

I see the police trying to arrest Carl. I run over "What's going on." I shout seeing them grab him. "Who are you?" They ask I start to speak when Lip comes running from behind me "I'm his brother. What are you doing?" He shouts.

"We have reason to believe your brother robbed his former foster parents while they were at work this afternoon." An officer says.

"What proof you got?" Lip says.

"He had a special security name assigned to him he's the only one who knows it." The officer says.

"That's not evidence." I say Lip buts in as the man starts to grab Carl forcefully "get your fucking hands off him."

The officer looks at me "his code was a series of 4 letters. C A R L." I look over at Carl he looks very scared.

"Take your fucking hands off him man. He's just a fucking kid" Lip shouts as they drag him to the police car.

"Carl look at me," I shout he looks "It's gonna be ok."

"Why the fuck are you taking him for. He's a fucking kid. Carl come here." Lip says pulling Carl over to him.

"If you do not let go. I will arrest you." The officer says to Lip.

"Why are you taking him. He's a kid." I shout the officer ignores me and carries on dragging Carl.

"Good evening gentlemen." Frank says strolling over.

"Are you the parent?" The officer asks. Frank answers "yes I am."

"He didn't do the heist I did. I got a boat load of electronics. They sold fast," he points to Carl "he's he's innocent I forced him to give me the code." He pushes Carl over to me and Lip.

I hold onto him and wrap my arm around him. Frank continues "He is dumber than a bag of hair he couldn't pull of a bandaid much less a robbery. Cuff me before I get disorderly."

He gets into the police car and they drive off. Ian comes over "what happened?" He asked.

I squeezed Carl on the shoulder as Lip answered "hell froze over." Ian just replied with ah.

Frank has gone to jail. Ian's gay boyfriend is now married to a girl and Lip and Mandy have broken up. What a day.