CHAPTER TWO

"Daddy where is mine?" GG demanded

"What are you talking about?" Shawn asked playing innocent.

GG pouted in annoyance at her father's game, "My own pwesent!"

"Here it is, hun" mom took out a purple Sofia the First backpack from behind her.

"Sofia!" GG screamed loudly and hugged mom then ran to hug her father as well. "Tantuu. Tantuu. Tantuu." she gushed on and on and clutched her backpack.

"You're welcome" Shawn kissed the top of her head.

"Let's have our breakfast" mom said.

We were all seated on the dining which was for a family of six. The two ends of the table were empty. Shawn and mom sat together on one side of the table while GG and I were on the opposite side of the table.
I sat facing Shawn while GG sat facing mom.

"Seems like you have something important to handle this morning" mom said.

"If it's about dropping the girls off at school and it's not a problem for me" Shawn said.

"Dan can drop GG off at school then drop me off. I actually don't mind" I suggested.

Dan is my mom's driver.

"Really?" Shawn asked.

"Yes. I would love to drop my baby sister off on her first day" I said and started poking her ribs till she was a laughing mess.

"I guess that's settled then. By the way, you two look really lovely in your uniforms" mom complimented.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Tantuu" GG said happily.

I hardly had time to look at her uniform. It was a purple tartan plaid pinafore that stopped just below her knees and a light purple shirt. I remember mom and I buying a few pairs of white socks and black shoes so I assumed that was what was on her feet. She looked really adorable. The purple complimented her light skin tone that reminded me of a ripe pawpaw.

"You seem really excited today" I said and she vigorously nodded her head, the braids on her head bobbed up and down as she did so.

One of us was excited about going to a new school in a new country while the other was almost peeing in her panties.

That's exaggerated though.

___________________________________

The closer Dan drove to Graham High, the more nervous I was becoming. I never thought I would ever be this nervous in my entire life.

I looked at the watch Shawn had gifted me earlier this morning and surprisingly it made me feel better.

Maybe I've got a lucky charm in this watch.