17. Left Out

4:17 PM

“Wees!” GG was already wrapping her arms around my legs before I could shut the door properly.

I smiled down at her and gathered her in my arms, “Hey, GG. How was your day?”

“Spendid!” she excitedly clapped her tiny hands.

“Really? What did you do all day?”

“I started dance classes today” she told me. She looked like a cute ball of fire. Her eyes sparkled with excitement and her right leg lightly tapped my lap as she swong it back and forth.

“Can I see some moves?”

“I was worried you won't ask” she tried to get down and I gently placed her on her feet. “Music” she demanded.

My eyes widened a fraction when she arched a brow at me, “Oh” I quickly dug into my backpack for my phone. “So what song would you like me to play?” I asked scrolling through my music app.

“Anything”

My left eye twitched. Since when exactly did she get good enough to dance to any type of song? I pressed my lips in a thin line to stop myself from starting a war. My phone went off. Shoot. I forgot to charge it yesterday. “I’m sorry my phone just died”

She stared at me irritatedly.

“I just forgot to charge it” I slowly walked up to her and peppered her face with kisses. She tried to resist but ended up giggling like crazy. I shoved my phone back into my bag and lifted her up again while I walked up the stairs.

“Guess what?” she said with a grin.

“You’ve finally decided to give me your Tiana tiara?”

She tried to scowl at me, key word, tried. She ended up looking soo adorable. “No”

“You’re going to make daddy wear your green frock to your school tomorrow.” I know what I'm saying, she has tried that many times but has failed.

She giggled but shook her head nonetheless.

I opened the door to my room and got in.
“Mom finally confessed to you that you were born by the wolves of the forest and raised by a talking gorilla?”

What? Don't give me that dirty look. What kind of older sibling will I be if I couldn't make my little sister cry?

Her face morphed in horror.

I dropped her on my bed in a not so gentle manner and created more space between us.
Ashen-faced GG has never been a good thing.
“Mommy!!!!”

Told you she is an imp, didn't I? If I didn't now I'm saying it now, she is an imp!!!!!!

Mom frantically ran into my room with Shawn right behind her.
They both looked around for any signs of danger and when they found none, they stared at GG.

“What’s wrong honey?” mom climbed the bed and slowly moved closer to GG in attempt not to startle her in case something was truly wrong with her.

“Wees called me an imp” my jaw dropped, “and she called me a baby koala and said I was born in the forest and raised by a talking gorilla ”

“Mom” I tried to protest.

“Don’t even dare deny it” mom snapped at me.

“I..did...I did not” I stuttered still in shock. I didn't realize when she had gotten this good.

“Is that why you tried to pull down the house with your voice? Your scared me and your mom” Shawn scolded GG.

She pouted and glared at me.