19. A Shitty Day

I couldn't stop myself from thinking so hard about the events of yesterday. I felt bad for Blaise, I could only imagine how embarrassed he must have been by Justin's little stunt yesterday.

He's bad news.
What the hell did Justin mean by that?

Then there's Mr Rude Guy aka Elijah Kings talking about my ignorance. Like what is that supposed to mean?

Justin wouldn't even tell me what was going on. I was getting frustrated and really annoyed with each second that passed.

I have test today, I shouldn't be worried about this, I sighed.

“Is he coming today?”

“I don't know yet GG. Just eat up, we're running late”

I ate very little and left the house with GG in mom's car. Mom's driver dropped her off before dropping me off.

I was a little anxious about the test, practically everyone in school was. Still Blaise was on my mind, I had to find him. I hurried up the stairs to my classroom. Before I got in, I caught sight of Jewel about entering hers which was four rooms away from mine.

“Jewel!” I called out to her and hurried to meet up with her.

She paused and turned towards my direction. She smiled brightly when she saw it was me. “You know you're supposed to call me senior right?”

Yeah, right.
“But we're friends”

“I didn't know you took me as a friend considering how Gina is. Anyway, what's up?”

“Can you help me see if Blaise is in the class? You know I can't go into my senior's class without permission”

Her forehead creased slightly. “Do you want to fight him or something?”

“No. Why would I?” I asked confused.

“Look, Blaise isn't who you_. Oh here he is” she cut herself off and looked at someone by my side. “See you later, Rhys” she said and quickly left.

I turned slightly to my left and saw Blaise walking towards his classroom with three other guys. They were talking loudly about some girl I think and laughing. He noticed me but acted like I did not exist.

“Blaise!” I held him by his wrist right before he walked past me.

“What do you want?” he asked impatiently.
His friends stopped talking and stared at us.

“Can we talk? Somewhere else” I said looking at his friends so he could take the hint.

He folded his arms in front of him and just stared at me, “Talk”

Why was he being like this?
Well I would be this annoyed too if I was embarrassed like he was yesterday.
Damn you Justin.
I sighed, “I’m sorry about yesterday”

“Okay” he said and walked to his class his friends following behind looking like they just watched the best show of their lives.

My jaw dropped to the floor. I stood there in paralyzed with shock. I'd never been that embarrassed in my entire life.
Worst part was, THERE WERE FREAKING PEOPLE IN THE HALLWAY TOO!!!
I almost burst into tears right there and then.
I heard whispers around me, I could barely make out what they were saying but I knew I was the topic of discussion. I could hear giggles too.
I turned around and ran into someone.
Just my luck.
I heard glass shatter.
I stumbled backwards but managed to stop myself from falling.

“Oh my gosh! I didn't see you there. I'm so sorry. Oh my God!” I gushed and stared wide eyed at the shattered glass box and cracked gold wristwatch. “I’m sorry. I didn't mean to”