11

Right now I'm standing in the kitchen trying to convince the chef, Alfred, to let me make breakfast

"What's going on here?" I heard Adrian ask.

"Nothing."

"Sir, Miss Astrid wants to cook breakfast."

Alfred and I reply at the same time.

"Not today. We've to go shopping for you today. Go get ready."

I nodded and went to get ready in one of my brothers hoodies.

After getting ready I went down and saw everyone sitting there. "Good morning,love," papa greeted me as I sat down.

"Good morning," I mumbled shyly.

Soren, who was sitting next to me, put a slice of toast on my plate and gestured for me to start eating. As soon as I finished it, Adonis pushed a bowl of fruits towards me.

I peered into the bowl. It looked intimidating. I don't think I can finish this. As if hearing my thoughts Daemon said,"Eat as much as you can. No pressure."

I nodded and put the green cube in my mouth. It looks like kiwi. It has a tangy taste. I don't like it. Then I put the orange cube in my mouth. I like this. I can't recognize it though.

"That's mango baby." I heard Adrian say, amused.

I blushed knowing he'd seen me staring at it.

Surprisingly, I was able to finish the bowl of fruits. It took me while but I ate it all.

"Come baby," Adrian said standing up, "I'll let you choose the car."

"Can we come along," Anubis asked.

"Please," Soren added.

Adrian rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless.

"Shotgun." Soren and Anubis yelled at the same time and raced outside.

Adrian shook his head and gestured for me to follow him. He stopped infront of a huge set of doors and put his palm on the board like thing. The door opened.

Wow.

I didn't even know these many cars existed.