44

"Papa," I squealed

"Papa," I squealed. "I'm going to school!"

He laughed as he caught me in his arms. "I know my love. You're growing up."

"Astrid, come have your breakfast," Adonis called from the kitchen.

I ran into the kitchen and as soon as I knew I had Adonis and Daemon's attention I twirled. "How do I look?"

"Better than most girls look in uniform," Soren said walked in fixing his tie. "Can you do this for me please," he asked.

How can I ever say no to those adorable eyes.

"Sure," I chirped and helped him fix his tie.

______________________________________

"You think you'll be okay," papa asked caressing my face. "We can go home if you're not comfortable."

I giggled. "No papa. I want to. Please."

Papa sighed and softly kissed my forehead. "Take care then." He turned to Soren and Anubis. "Take care of your sister. If I find one hair out of place you both will have to pay."

They both nodded furiously and reassured papa that they'll take care of me.

Papa sighed. "Tell me if they bother you, alright? I'll sort them out."

I giggled shaking my head. "I'm going to fine, papa."

Papa nodded before heading off towards his car while I walked into the school building with the twins. "Are we late?"

"Why do you ask," Anubis questioned.

I pointed to the empty halls. "No one's here."

"We are a little late because someone decided to sleep in," Soren said scowling at Anubis who just waved him off.

"You missed your homeroom, so what class do you have first?"

I checked my routine. "AP calculus."

"That's the very first class you have," Anubis asked incredulously.

I nodded. "Yeah and I'm so excited."

"For calculus?"

"Yes, not everyone's an idiot like you," Soren snickered which made Anubis rolled his eyes.

"We'll drop you off to your class then after it ends I'll come get you, you have organic chemistry afterwards right?" Soren asked.

I nodded.

Soren hummed. "I have the same class so I'll come take you, alright?"

"Okay."

"Soren! Have you been flunking organic chemistry," Anubis gasped.

"No you fu-" Soren cleared his throat -"idiot, she's in some of my AP classes cause she's smart."

"So that means you're dumb, right?" Soren just rolled his eyes at the question not bothering to reply. They fight over the silliest things.