30

I squealed embarrassingly loud

I squealed embarrassingly loud. I was so happy that they remembered. I felt loved.

I woke up to flowers everywhere in my room. Then I went downstairs to tell Daemon that he accidentally out too many flowers in my room instead of his regular one bouquet.

As soon as I walked down the stairs everyone yelled Happy Birthday and I squealed. Even the wolves licked me and barked as if wishing me.

"Thank you," I couldn't stop my eyes from moistening. No one has ever wished me on my birthday.

"Come have breakfast, baby," papa said kissing my forehead.

We all sat down in the table and Sadie, one of the maids brought out a big cake. It was lilac in color and there were little daisies draw over it. So pretty.

Sadie put the cake in front of me and whispered happy birthday. I thanked her and she left.

"Cut the cake, darling."

I took the knife to cut it but paused remembering something. "Can I please have cake for breakfast?"

"No, that's ridiculous."

"Course you can."

Adonis and Adrian said at the same time.

"Adrian, cake is not a healthy breakfast." Adonis scoffed.

"Who cares about healthy, she wants it."

"Alright baby you can have cake for breakfast." Papa said.

"Yay, thanks. Sorry Adonis, I promise I'll have that yucky smoothie tomorrow."

Adonis chuckled shaking his head. "You don't have to, love. Now cut the cake or Anubis might just start eating it like that."

I cut it and fed everyone. There's so many of them and then they all fed me and now I'm full.

I had to beg Adonis to not have anymore cake because I was so full.

After breakfast, we were all lounging in the living room. Even papa and my uncles and Daemon who are always busy with work.

"Do you want to see a movie or do you want to go to the amusement park first?" Uncle Sal asked.

"Are we all going to hangout?" I asked. I think it would be lovely to go to the amusement park with all of them.

Papa shook his head. "I'm sorry baby, we have some important work but we'll go out for dinner. And you have a surprise waiting for you after that."

I nodded. Their work was important. "Can we please go to the amusement park."

"Yes of course. Today's your day, we'll do anything you want."

I squealed again and ran up to get ready.

I wore a pretty lilac dress that stopped at my mid-thigh with little white flowers printed on it. I wore my white sneakers and went in search of Daemon to brush my hair.